What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Correction:If things keep going on like this, Congress Chamchas/Criminals/ Anti social elements/Islamic fascists/ the corrupt will all start asking for BJP mukt bharat :azn:

I will ignore your outrageus comment as coming from someone who is actually living outside the country in japan.

Truth always hurts.

means a world of hurt for you man. Imagine a situation where true accomplishments of modi are actually put forward by me, a known Modi baiter to people who were supporting him tooth and nail before elections and find him under-delivering. I know one thing, whether they win or lose AAP has decided they are going to focus on their work, that is more than enough.

I have never seen one post in support if akalis and hundreds in support of AAP.

This is either false flaging or schizhoprenia

Because I am not a Blind follower .........i can see what Badal and company has done to Punjab .................i have told many times here that I will vote for my Akali MLA "AGAIN" ....if Badal is not contender for CM ...........or I will not vote.

My grandfather all his life voted for Akali Dal or their alllied party .............but in recent lok sabha , even hardcore akali like him voted against Akalis.

I am Akali , no matter which party I join...............Being Akali doesnot mean belonging to Badal's Party.
you can call me anything bro.........but I am the one who speaks against Akalis , even when a Akali...........millions of Akalis choosed to vote for AAP as an alternate , ,,,,,I am one of them.

Plz be open minded to the double talk of Modi ...........plz dont be a blind follower ...............

Bhai ignor kar .. pahele muje laga he is hurt by akali bjp govt. Per aab lagta he iski tabiyat kharab he isse ignor karo ..

Ok Theek Hai ( MMS style)

Koi baat nahi bete u will get well soon , hota he esa dont worrie dhiraj rakhna ... koi tumhe kuch nahi kahega , tumhare jese kai log dunia me he its normal now a days ...

BETA ji ....you should be ashamed of calling ur elder a beta ...............post reported for being a Blind Bhakt

I am Akali ..........my whole Family is Akali............and I am not ashamed of saying that I am Akali ...............and critize the bad done by Akalis and Badals .......openly says against them .......even I voted against them .......rather then being a blind Bhakt.

Being Akali is not just belonging to a party mate ......even Captain Amrinder Singh is a Akali ......so is AAP Chief of Punjab.....sooner or later some sane person will take over Akali Dal ....and others will return back

BTW to jason bourne .....reported ur post for personal attack...........a typical way of not taking any critizism of Lord feku ......just ignore any thing against the Lord Feku......and people says they are not blind Bhakts ....lol
You know Parkash Singh Badal is not original Akali. He started his political carrier with congress later joined Akali Dal.
I can't understand why some BJP blind sheeps are feeling disturbed before Delhi elections that is why they are making personal & offensive comments in this thread instead of logical statements. I think common people's response in Delhi is making them dispirited. Even Delhiwala's response in their leader's rally was not as expected.
Modi’s Ramlila Maidan rally: Empty seats in the crowd, promises galore on stage | The Indian Express

Truth always hurts.

yes truth always hurt
we will bring Black money back in 150 days .............................

You know Parkash Singh Badal is not original Akali. He started his political carrier with congress later joined Akali Dal.
I can't understand why some BJP blind sheeps are feeling disturbed before Delhi elections that is why they are making personal & offensive comments in this thread instead of logical statements. I think common people's response in Delhi is making them dispirited. Even Delhiwala's response in their leader's rally was not as expected.
Modi’s Ramlila Maidan rally: Empty seats in the crowd, promises galore on stage | The Indian Express

BJP shall do more to convince Delhi walas that Shri Modi Himself is going to contest from every assembly seat in Delhi.......

These Bhakts are so cute and confused ....what can be said.................they turn abusive when a mirror is shown to them

Badal shall leave Akali Dal ASAP , if Akali Dal has to survive.....and go join BJP

hey you Blind Bhakt....................who spend half of his life doing namo namo..................I am a AKALI:mad:

READ AGAIN

I AM A AKALI

a party who has half of leaders criminals .................and faces charges of sedition.............and many had bounty placed by INDIAN GOVT.

I AM A AKALI............................you got that bhakt?????

now go and do pooja aarti ..........or whatever idiotic thingy u Bhakts do for lord feku

Ok Akali ! You conveniently ignored the article I posted. I can only see Bhakt, Bhakt, Akali, Akali. Do you have enough brain cells to comment on the articles ?

yes truth always hurt
we will bring Black money back in 150 days .............................
Bro have you received Rs. 15 lakh in your bank account as promised by BJP campaigners ? According to them Rs 15 lakh will be deposited in the bank accounts of all Indians once the black money is recovered.
I am still waiting for my share of money o_O

haw haw haw Fenku Bhakt doesn't know how to add is one thing, HE ACTALLY THINKS NUMBER OF CRIMINALS IN BJP WILL COME DOWN FROM 2013 to 2014. :rofl::rofl::lol:. EVERYONE KNOWS THAT NUMBER OF CRIMINALS ONLY INCREASE WHEN THEY COME TO POWER :lol:

It's not because of anything complicated. When BJP spends 80% of budget on 'ornamental boards' while AAP spends it on building roads, sewers and making sure that PDS actually goes to people who need it, the vote seings this way. Maximum that Bhakts do is abuse, that's not enough to do 'governance'.

You said it !NUMBER OF CRIMINALS ONLY INCREASE WHEN THEY COME TO POWER. Only AAP is an exception. Right ??:P

B7Aeru2CIAEFj0d.jpg:large

lke the Bas Kar BC party spoken like a true Delhi Wala

Ok Akali ! You conveniently ignored the article I posted. I can only see Bhakt, Bhakt, Akali, Akali. Do you have enough brain cells to comment on the articles ?

why cry about criminal candidates????? when we have rape accused cabinet minister :p::p:

actually i made comments regarding criminality too........(now as a you being a nice Bhakt has tried to invovle brain cells etc) ...........it just that you have a very low IQ ....a typicl level of Bhakt ....you could not understand.

Repeating ..... I am a Akali .......whose Leaders had bounty placed on their heads by INDIAN GOVT. .....and many were facing sedition charges .....

OMG these Bhakts................what is BJP feeding them:partay:

Bro have you received Rs. 15 lakh in your bank account as promised by BJP campaigners ? According to them Rs 15 lakh will be deposited in the bank accounts of all Indians once the black money is recovered.
I am still waiting for my share of money o_O

actually Black money will be back in 150 days...............after that BJP will distribute it.

why cry about criminal candidates????? when we have rape accused cabinet minister :p::p:

actually i made comments regarding criminality too........(now as a you being a nice Bhakt has tried to invovle brain cells etc) ...........it just that you have a very low IQ ....a typicl level of Bhakt ....you could not understand.

Repeating ..... I am a Akali .......whose Leaders had bounty placed on their heads by INDIAN GOVT. .....and many were facing sedition charges .....

actually Black money will be back in 150 days...............after that BJP will distribute it.

You guys cry about BJP criminal candidates all the time. Now when I show you the mirror, criminal charges are OK for you ? AK's broom so broken that it is not cleaning anymore ? And do you know the meaning of 'accused' and 'charged' ?

Bro m new here but i hope you know most bhakts in here by name don't you? Coz I'd like to see how many of them will still be doing pooja path after dilli poll results come out.

It was expected sir, modi wave is fast fading and he's still using same old 12 year UPA misrule rhetoric whereas poor chap couldn't dig out anything AAP's 49 day governance. When he has nothing compelling he resorts to petty personal attacks like calling AK anarchist.
People are fed up of his fake shows and want change AAP is doing much better campaigning with Jan sabhas

Bro m new here but i hope you know most bhakts in here by name don't you? Coz I'd like to see how many of them will still be doing pooja path after dilli poll results come out.

It was expected sir, modi wave is fast fading and he's still using same old 12 year UPA misrule rhetoric whereas poor chap couldn't dig out anything AAP's 49 day governance. When he has nothing compelling he resorts to petty personal attacks like calling AK anarchist.
People are fed up of his fake shows and want change AAP is doing much better campaigning with Jan sabhas

It will be interesting to see how many of AAPtards will continue be on PDF after Delhi elections !:P

Delhi unlikely to give second chance to Aam Aadmi Party - Economic Times

So calling AK, anarchist is a personal attack ?

'Yes, I am an anarchist': Arvind Kejriwal asks Delhi to join protest

Last edited:
You said it !NUMBER OF CRIMINALS ONLY INCREASE WHEN THEY COME TO POWER. Only AAP is an exception. Right ??:P

Actually the case man. AAP today is the ONLY exception. They're still feeling their way around, but they've stuck to their guns.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom