What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

so BJP is gonna send them 15 lac.???

dude Modi once during his fekuwad said he will give 15 lac to everyone from black money.....................which BJP was supposed to bring back in 150 days ..................bolo namo namo

He promised people he will give 15 lacs ? By people you meant aaptards ? Do you have a source to his statement?

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
look Bhakt Bhakt Bhkat @Guynextdoor2

After Srinagar ralli of lord feku...............his Blind Bhakt were saying one lakh locals attended .....................when election result came ..............BJP candidates lost deposits :p::p:

Inki purani aadat hai, Aakhir Phekna sikhe kahan se? Of course Feku se,...

On a serious, you will get to see more Bhakts trolling round the clock right here on this thread after all their Sardar has blown the whistle...

He promised people he will give 15 lacs ? By people you meant aaptards ? Do you have a source to his statement?

In his very own voice.... here we go

^^^
Cant open the video. Searched Youtube with the same title. Not there. There are many videos titled 'modi caught lying' and similarly 'Kejriwal caught lying'. Anyway, He may have said that. Only apptards will take such election rally promises as gospel truth

^^^
Cant open the video. Searched Youtube with the same title. Not there. There are many videos titled 'modi caught lying' and similarly 'Kejriwal caught lying'. Anyway, He may have said that. Only apptards will take such election rally promises as gospel truth

Really.... Where do you live? You are able to watch other videos but not this one....:o:

Anyways you can ask the fellow compatriots to watch it for you and confirm it....

Oh right!!! So election rally promises are not to be taken seriously... So what should be taken as gospel of truth?

^^^

disable Blind Bhakt filter....................you will see this video where ur Lord feku is saying about 15 lac:p:

i wonder why u cant see the video................or may be bhakts are trained this way to recieve only one way communication and never argue what Lord Feku is saying:rofl::rofl::rofl:

B6_Fa9oCMAA774X.jpg:large

Vote for AAP as Congress has conceded defeat: Arvind Kejriwal to voters - Economic Times

Congress will again back AAP if needed: Sheila Dikshit - OdishaSunTimes.com

Wait ! Didnt Kejri just say he ended corruption in 49 days ?? So if he comes back to power he doesnt mind getting support of the corrupt again !??:rofl:

Kejriwal with muffler is the most preferred candidate of Delhi- 60%. Harshwardan is at No.2 with 22%.

haw haw haw sooooo funny

Half of BJP candidates in Delhi have criminal cases, says ADR study | Business Standard News
Kejriwal with muffler is the most preferred candidate of Delhi- 60%. Harshwardan is at No.2 with 22%.

haw haw haw sooooo funny

Half of BJP candidates in Delhi have criminal cases, says ADR study | Business Standard News

Now you are funny. That news is from 2013 Delhi elections. If you read carefully it also says "Seven per cent from the Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) have candidates with a criminal background".
Now I know being a AAPTARDs you, @Prometheus, @The_Showstopper will say 7% is way less than 50%. But May I remind you guys how AAP party originated!?? :P

Vote for AAP as Congress has conceded defeat: Arvind Kejriwal to voters - Economic Times

Wait ! Didnt Kejri just say he ended corruption in 49 days ?? So if he comes back to power he doesnt mind getting support of the corrupt again !??:rofl:

Now you are funny. That news is from 2013 Delhi elections. If you read carefully it also says "Seven per cent from the Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) have candidates with a criminal background".
Now I know being a AAPTARDs you, @Prometheus, @The_Showstopper will say 7% is way less than 50%. But May I remind you guys how AAP party originated!?? :P

hey you Blind Bhakt....................who spend half of his life doing namo namo..................I am a AKALI:mad:

READ AGAIN

I AM A AKALI

a party who has half of leaders criminals .................and faces charges of sedition.............and many had bounty placed by INDIAN GOVT.

I AM A AKALI............................you got that bhakt?????

now go and do pooja aarti ..........or whatever idiotic thingy u Bhakts do for lord feku

^^^

Only those who havent voted modi is asking for 15 lacs. In bank ...

haw haw haw Fenku Bhakt doesn't know how to add is one thing, HE ACTALLY THINKS NUMBER OF CRIMINALS IN BJP WILL COME DOWN FROM 2013 to 2014. :rofl::rofl::lol:. EVERYONE KNOWS THAT NUMBER OF CRIMINALS ONLY INCREASE WHEN THEY COME TO POWER :lol:

hahahaha sahi baat hai

It's not because of anything complicated. When BJP spends 80% of budget on 'ornamental boards' while AAP spends it on building roads, sewers and making sure that PDS actually goes to people who need it, the vote seings this way. Maximum that Bhakts do is abuse, that's not enough to do 'governance'.

haw haw haw Fenku Bhakt doesn't know how to add is one thing, HE ACTALLY THINKS NUMBER OF CRIMINALS IN BJP WILL COME DOWN FROM 2013 to 2014. :rofl::rofl::lol:. EVERYONE KNOWS THAT NUMBER OF CRIMINALS ONLY INCREASE WHEN THEY COME TO POWER :lol:

It's not because of anything complicated. When BJP spends 80% of budget on 'ornamental boards' while AAP spends it on building roads, sewers and making sure that PDS actually goes to people who need it, the vote seings this way. Maximum that Bhakts do is abuse, that's not enough to do 'governance'.

loolz ....
AAPard your propaganda wouldn't help your Kejri & his master Sonia.... Faith of Delhi election is already decided. BJP is gonna get out-write majority ( atleast 45 seats). If not, then i will quit PDF forever.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom