What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

if things keep going on like this, India will start asking for BJP mukt bharat first.
Correction:If things keep going on like this, Congress Chamchas/Criminals/ Anti social elements/Islamic fascists/ the corrupt will all start asking for BJP mukt bharat :azn:

Vibrant Gujrat summit : Only one person in the event speak withought reading from a note and also in alian language to him and for an hour with great enthusiasm is our prime minister Narendra damodardas Modi ...hats off to him
I'm not surprised mate.
His victory is indeed the best thing that every happened in modern India.

loolz ....
AAPard your propaganda wouldn't help your Kejri & his master Sonia.... Faith of Delhi election is already decided. BJP is gonna get out-write majority ( atleast 45 seats). If not, then i will quit PDF forever.

look a Feku Bhakt bhakt bhakt

I'm not surprised mate.
His victory is indeed the best thing that every happened in modern India.
Bhakt Bhakt Bhakt:p::p:

Correction:If things keep going on like this, Congress Chamchas/Criminals/ Anti social elements/Islamic fascists/ the corrupt will all start asking for BJP mukt bharat :azn:

BJP mukt Punjab is on high already ................No Badal No BJP..........save Punjab:partay:

Vibrant Gujrat summit : Only one person in the event speak withought reading from a note and also in alian language to him and for an hour with great enthusiasm is our prime minister Narendra damodardas Modi ...hats off to him
images.jpg

hey you Blind Bhakt....................who spend half of his life doing namo namo..................I am a AKALI:mad:

READ AGAIN

I AM A AKALI

a party who has half of leaders criminals .................and faces charges of sedition.............and many had bounty placed by INDIAN GOVT.

I AM A AKALI............................you got that bhakt?????

now go and do pooja aarti ..........or whatever idiotic thingy u Bhakts do for lord feku

Why are you so ashamed of proclaiming that you support AAP?

Come on don't be a false flagger. it is nothing to be ashamed of

Why are you so ashamed of proclaiming that you support AAP?

Come on don't be a false flagger. it is nothing to be ashamed of

I am Akali ..........my whole Family is Akali............and I am not ashamed of saying that I am Akali ...............and critize the bad done by Akalis and Badals .......openly says against them .......even I voted against them .......rather then being a blind Bhakt.

Being Akali is not just belonging to a party mate ......even Captain Amrinder Singh is a Akali ......so is AAP Chief of Punjab.....sooner or later some sane person will take over Akali Dal ....and others will return back

BTW to jason bourne .....reported ur post for personal attack...........a typical way of not taking any critizism of Lord feku ......just ignore any thing against the Lord Feku......and people says they are not blind Bhakts ....lol

I am Akali ..........my whole Family is Akali............and I am not ashamed of saying that I am Akali ...............and critize the bad done by Akalis and Badals .......openly says against them .......even I voted against them .......rather then being a blind Bhakt.

Being Akali is not just belonging to a party mate ......even Captain Amrinder Singh is a Akali ......so is AAP Chief of Punjab.....sooner or later some sane person will take over Akali Dal ....and others will return back

BTW to jason bourne .....reported ur post for personal attack...........a typical way of not taking any critizism of Lord feku ......just ignore any thing against the Lord Feku......and people says they are not blind Bhakts ....lol
I have never seen one post in support if akalis and hundreds in support of AAP.

This is either false flaging or schizhoprenia

I have never seen one post in support if akalis and hundreds in support of AAP.

This is either false flaging or schizhoprenia

Bhai ignor kar .. pahele muje laga he is hurt by akali bjp govt. Per aab lagta he iski tabiyat kharab he isse ignor karo ..

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom