What's new

'Indian-origin jihadis' fighting in Syria against Assad regime

wow if they are coming from UK they are not indian because india does not allow dual citizenship they are brits

Only Sigh ******************* wow

Title says "Indian-origin" first read the title correctly and understand what you're refuting. Also if they are coming from UK you cannot assume they are all British citizens you don't know if they're still holders of Indian citizenship.

Indians today, we support Assad.
After he is gone.
We are with the Syrian people, let us rebuild your country.

Pick a side will ya, you guys jump more branches then the monkeys them selves.

One of your indian brother was right, everything does not revolve around india, if you call it doesn't mean it gets universal truth.....

You can check any major terrorist related issue you would get your answer be it Kosovo,Chechenya,Uighurs in China,Palestine,Syria,US twin tower destruction,Kashmir,Palestine.Everywhere you name the unrest you will find them.

Indians today, we support Assad.
After he is gone.
We are with the Syrian people, let us rebuild your country.

Pick a side will ya, you guys jump more branches then the monkeys them selves.

We were, are and will be on only one side, its called the Indian side.

We were, are and will be on only one side, its called the Indian side.

Only care about your own self, no matter how many people get killed as long as it serves your interest. Sir there is a thing called humanity, but I guess in todays so called nationalistic world that one word holds no value at all.

Pretty much it is a case of UK citizens who happen to be of Indian descent going FROM THE UK to Syria to fight. India has almost zero part to play in this. The Syrian govt is just twisting the facts to meet their own ends ie Indian support for their regime.

Wouldnt it also be that those "Jehadis" are actually Pakistani origin (there being a history and what not) and are being confused to be 'Indian' origin?

You can check any major terrorist related issue you would get your answer be it Kosovo,Chechenya,Uighurs in China,Palestine,Syria,US twin tower destruction,Kashmir,Palestine.Everywhere you name the unrest you will find them.

Along with Kashmir, you have conveniently missed out Gujarat, Punjab, Orisa and who knows Hyderabad as well. !!

Wouldnt it also be that those "Jehadis" are actually Pakistani origin (there being a history and what not) and are being confused to be 'Indian' origin?

But they did not, and syrian officil is in india not pakistan or u.k....and these are words of your media

The train travelled or rather travels on both side of the border.....so he must have had issues with his own kinds as well aka the saffron terrorists. :cheers:
BTW, Colonels are usually paid to fight at the border. !!
Had info about the target's nationality.
BT I mentioned he was overzealous so lost his job.

Quite possible - there has been no reports from Britain and in most likelihood the Syrian minister wants India to get involved in Syria
British Pakistani's are known to have fundamental leanings with a lot of ******'s and terrorists like the London bomber and quite a few of them have come to Pakistan for training, and most of them are being monitored or picked up by British police quite regularly - South Asian origin has been mistaken as Indian in most likelihood.

The streets of Britain are littered with illegal escape India Indians, who would do anything for a few dimes. !!

I would love to write a comprehensive answer for this but unfortunately i am on mobile....terrorism attack be it major or a minor is terrorism, so i suggest you look into IRA bombings in u.k, the brutality of mexian cartels.....my friend first read about palestian then talk about terrorism, because they are ones being bombed by israel.......oh btw first read the definition of word terrorism

Along with Kashmir, you have conveniently missed out Gujarat, Punjab, Orisa and who knows Hyderabad as well. !!
Orissa-What happened there ??We ain't using army there.

Gujarat -You are blurring the line between limited rioters and terrorist.
Punjab-Again backend was managed by same type of guys.

I would love to write a comprehensive answer for this but unfortunately i am on mobile....terrorism attack be it major or a minor is terrorism, so i suggest you look into IRA bombings in u.k, the brutality of mexian cartels.....my friend first read about palestian then talk about terrorism, because they are ones being bombed by israel.......oh btw first read the definition of word terrorism
I myself am using mobile for surfing and hence know typing becomes very monotonic .But point taken mate.

Quite possible - there has been no reports from Britain and in most likelihood the Syrian minister wants India to get involved in Syria
British Pakistani's are known to have fundamental leanings with a lot of ******'s and terrorists like the London bomber and quite a few of them have come to Pakistan for training, and most of them are being monitored or picked up by British police quite regularly - South Asian origin has been mistaken as Indian in most likelihood.

May i suggest first you visit u.k and then come back here, though i agree with the part about radicalisation of britain but is not restricted to pakistani, stand outside a major mosque in birmingham,london,manchester, bradford, and tell me how many pakistani you sed and how many middle eastern, african and white muslims you see

Back
Top Bottom