What's new

'Indian-origin jihadis' fighting in Syria against Assad regime

Merican Locals are also know as indian origin You sure you and those guys are not the same they sure dont look like your typical indian
:cheers:

Indian origin is not used for native Americans, they are simply called Indians there.

Because you dont eat meat thats why only when you go outside the house may be then you would

I had chicken Biryani without aaloo in the afternoon. :lol:

Indian origin is not used for native Americans, they are simply called Indians there.
OKay their is no such thing as "indian ORIGIN" its made Up the word india COmes for british finding america calling the locals indians and then making east india COmpany(also made by france and others with same name) Coming to Subcontinent
YOu can call them people From Subcontinent Because Before the white man the arabs ruled Subcontinent and called it Baresaghir and the english Translation is Sub COntinent

OKay their is no such thing as "indian ORIGIN" its made Up the word india COmes for british finding america calling the locals indians and then making east india COmpany(also made by france and others with same name) Coming to Subcontinent
YOu can call them people From Subcontinent Because Before the white man the arabs ruled Subcontinent and called it Baresaghir and the english Translation is Sub COntinent

Greeks gave the name India, Romans used it for another few centuries for spice trade. Muslims used the World Hind or Hindustan. while Indians called it Bharat since Vedic period.

Barresaghir was never used.

Because they are usually spoken in Hindi/Urdu or Punjabi. :D

Original wala zara urdu mein likh ke batao.

Pretty much it is a case of UK citizens who happen to be of Indian descent going FROM THE UK to Syria to fight. India has almost zero part to play in this. The Syrian govt is just twisting the facts to meet their own ends ie Indian support for their regime.

Greeks gave the name India, Romans used it for another few centuries for spice trade. Muslims used the World Hind or Hindustan. while Indians called it Bharat since Vedic period.

Barresaghir was never used.

Original wala zara urdu mein likh ke batao.

DUDE was the East india Company by France and Britian Made before finding India YES OR NO If yes then you know i am right If NO I am not going to argue with you Just read the Article and enjoy and please do share your thoughts

DUDE was the East india Company by France and Britian Made before finding India YES OR NO If yes then you know i am right If NO I am not going to argue with you Just read the Article and enjoy and please do share your thoughts

Mughals called India as Hindustan, where you read about baresaghir. :lol: Portuguese discovered the sea route in 1498, 100 years before East India company.

If they are coming from the UK,How are they Indian Origin Jihadis???Unless a person is born in India he is not Indian origin.

Times of India article with shoddy heading picked by a Pakistani member and his next post was about Hagel's comment to connect it somehow.

BTW we all know Britain has Muslims problem.

adding : I heard west was blamed for supporting Jihadis against Syrian regime, so don't worry Pakistani friends we are good if participating in Syria against Assad.

What is Pakistani stand on all this should be made clear for further discussion. So who is going to explain it; from all the Pakistani members above ?

Well if we arrest any suspects, these guys will say innocent Muslim targeted in India. :rolleyes:

Time for India to take out all the extremist organizations like JKLF etc.

india supports syrian regime,the word indian origin is surely a catch for some members here.

kyun @Windjammer?:azn:

Last edited by a moderator:
LOLLLL, Indian origin Jehadis in Syria! From where? Bahadurgarh or Bradford? Any blokes named Modi or Thakrray or Togadia or Singh in that lot? Not a chance!!

Just another Whindy thread.......

Back
Top Bottom