What's new

'Indian-origin jihadis' fighting in Syria against Assad regime

Times of India article with shoddy heading picked by a Pakistani member and his next post was about Hagel's comment to connect it somehow.

There is no sensationalising the heading and I had the decency to post the article in it's authenticity unlike your country fellows who have the tendency to omit "British" pre-fix when posting negativity on UK based Pakistanis and Hagel's comment was very much in line to answer another one of your country fellow's mis-adventure of pointing fingers elsewhere other than the topic.!!
BTW we all know Britain has Muslims problem.

It also has a major illegal Indians problem.
adding : I heard west was blamed for supporting Jihadis against Syrian regime, so don't worry Pakistani friends we are good if participating in Syria against Assad.

Playing good in the eyes of the white man must be the Indian psyche then. !!
What is Pakistani stand on all this should be made clear for further discussion. So who is going to explain it; from all the Pakistani members above ?

Once a BRITISH Pakistani is caught out fighting against Assad, come back and discuss it to your heart's content. !!

did they say indian origin???because even pakistan and bangladeshis are of indian origin

That's hypothetical, you know it deep down your heart. Only circumcised terrorists exists in this world .

Seems you had a close look at Colonel PS Purohit's .........................

Seems you had a close look at Colonel PS Purohit's .........................

He is not terrorist.As you said he was colonel but just a bit pissed on circumcised terrorist's safe haven.

DUDE was the East india Company by France and Britian Made before finding India YES OR NO If yes then you know i am right If NO I am not going to argue with you Just read the Article and enjoy and please do share your thoughts
:cheers:

India
Alexander came to the wrong India - I guess - because there was barasagir and not an India :cheesy:

That's hypothetical, you know it deep down your heart. Only circumcised terrorists exists in this world .

Have you been checking every terrorist's d**** because few of the ones we shot down had uncircumsized

Have you been checking every terrorist's d**** because few of the ones we shot down had uncircumsized

No need to check it's universal truth.It goes without saying.Whole world knows it and if checked for uncircumcised and found one too then that must have been mistaken identify.

Tell me something, why do you guys donot say the same when an american pakistani or a british pakistani is caught in the act of terrorism, why do you omit everything but their country of origin and religion......i am on mobile so cant share a link but i will do it in the morning.

Second thing would they **** off the very same country they need support of by accusing them of terrorism?

No need to check it's universal truth.It goes without saying.

One of your indian brother was right, everything does not revolve around india, if you call it doesn't mean it gets universal truth.....

No need to check it's universal truth.It goes without saying.Whole world knows it and if checked for uncircumcised and found one too then that must have been mistaken identify.

Since does circumsicion has become identity check?

He is not terrorist.As you said he was colonel but just a bit pissed on circumcised terrorist's safe haven.

The train travelled or rather travels on both side of the border.....so he must have had issues with his own kinds as well aka the saffron terrorists. :cheers:
BTW, Colonels are usually paid to fight at the border. !!

Back
Top Bottom