What's new

'Indian-origin jihadis' fighting in Syria against Assad regime

Just the answer I was looking for

"They were Muslim" meaning they weren't indian

Now, since you got the answer. would you mind explaining your statement?

"an indian national was involved in the attempted car bombing of an international airport in Glasgow......nowdays theres much talk about hindu extremist terrorism"

Tell me something, why do you guys donot say the same when an american pakistani or a british pakistani is caught in the act of terrorism, why do you omit everything but their country of origin and religion......i am on mobile so cant share a link but i will do it in the morning.

Second thing would they **** off the very same country they need support of by accusing them of terrorism?

Who said what? :cheesy:

They must have said, "terrorists are some mis-guided muslims"...I think that still stands the truth..isn't it?

Now, since you got the answer can explain your statement?
"an indian national was involved in the attempted car bombing of an international airport in Glasgow......nowdays theres much talk about hindu extremist terrorism"
He was arrested and he was Indian origin Muslim. I have given the link. :D

Just the answer I was looking for

"They were Muslim" meaning they weren't indian

More of a question now than an observation

Twist and misquote according to your perverted viewpoint, eh?

"Hindu Extremist Terrorism".

Those were YOUR exact words in relation to attempted bombings in London. So pray, do tell us, how is a "Muslim Jehad" related to "Hindu terrorrism"?

He was arrested and he was Indian origin Muslim. I have given the link. :D

A drowning man will hold on to straws thinking they are logs . Forgive him . You have already fried , baked , garnished and served his random brain fart for his dinner :D

Twist and misquote according to your perverted viewpoint, eh?

"Hindu Extremist Terrorism".

Those were YOUR exact words in relation to attempted bombings in London. So pray, do tell us, how is a "Muslim Jehad" related to "Hindu terrorrism"?

Leave my dear zulfi you Hindu extremist . Poor guy is trying to make a point .

Is there something in the koran that makes these people radical? Doctors and engineers plot terrorist attacks. How can such intelligent people do such a heinous act. I don't mean to offend but the islamic population produces many terrorists.

Is there something in the koran that makes these people radical? Doctors and engineers plot terrorist attacks. How can such intelligent people do such a heinous act. I don't mean to offend but the islamic population produces many terrorists.

Hindus killing eachother over caste takes place everyday on your countr; we saw hindu extremism in Gujrat and Orissa in the past decade or so.

Pot calling the kettle black

Nah Nah Nah indian terrorists fighting Syrian government grew on trees, they had nothing to do with india. ******* lying hindus

India government and intelligence are not supporting and helping them unlike some of our neighbors do with terrorists all over the world.

Hindus killing eachother over caste takes place everyday on your countr; we saw hindu extremism in Gujrat and Orissa in the past decade or so.

Pot calling the kettle black

truly, pot calling the kettle black.

India has become a breeding ground for terrorists.
and the biggest fool of all time with no external link to back his claim is here.
We admire Chinese for their hard work and inteligence. Don't make us think other wise or switch to your original flag.

Finer points from the op

NEW DELHI: Indian-origin **
**** fighters have been found fighting along with the rebels in the raging civil war in Syria. "This is one of the reasons why we think India should play a more pro-active role, because this expanding conflict will not leave anyone untouched," said Bouthaini Shabaan, political adviser to Syrian President Bashar-al-Assad, in a conversation with TOI. She quoted UN envoy Lakhdar Brahimi as saying that there were almost 38 nationalities of fighters in war-torn Syria.

Shabaan is in India as a special envoy of Assad, to convey a message from him to PM Manmohan Singh. Syria wants India to take a lead role at the forthcoming BRICS summit, and "support" Russia and China in their stand on the conflict. Both P-5 countries have vetoed UN Security Council resolutions against Syrian regime. Shabaan met foreign minister Salman Khurshid and national security adviser (NSA) Shivshankar Menon.

MEA spokesperson said, "India reiterated deep concern on the security situation in Syria and the continued escalation in violence. We also expressed our concern about the plight of the people of Syria arising out of intense fighting and conflict. India urged the need for peaceful resolution of the crisis with participation of all parties taking into account the legitimate aspirations of all Syrians for which the Geneva Communique which includes the 6-Point Plan of Kofi Annan provides a good basis."

Many of the Indian fighters found in Syria are coming in from the UK, she said. Shabaan said the western narrative on the Syrian conflict was incorrect, and the war within Syria was actually being fuelled by Turkey and Qatar, with some help from Saudi Arabia.

"Turkey wants to spread the Muslim Brotherhood all over the region," she alleged. The US, she argued, wanted to break up the region by fomenting conflicts along sectarian and ethnic lines, which could destabilize West Asia for long time to come.

"We don't want this to become a sectarian conflict," she added. She said she had told foreign minister Salman Khurshid that India should be wary of countries funding mosques here since Damascus was living with the consequences of such action.

Now it looks more substantive

What the hell india unearthing inside Syrian War .....:omghaha:

Back
Top Bottom