What's new

'Indian-origin jihadis' fighting in Syria against Assad regime

but you also dont own indian overseas people, do you?
By far the biggest ethnic group represented in The Sunday Times Rich List is Indian, making up
5% of the 2,000 people listed online compared with a 2% share of the overall UK population.

Indian billionaires lift London

At Windjammer, you were saying something.

And there are daily advertisements playing to attract Indian Students in UK by UK govt..

By far the biggest ethnic group represented in The Sunday Times Rich List is Indian, making up
5% of the 2,000 people listed online compared with a 2% share of the overall UK population.

Indian billionaires lift London

At Windjammer, you were saying something.

And there are daily advertisements playing to attract Indian Students in UK by UK govt..

but why are they indian if you dont own them up like the terrorists?

but why are they indian if you dont own them up like the terrorists?
Due I already told you that there are few Indian Muslims who are terrorists. Naxalites who are majorly Hindus are terrorists. We know they are Indians and terrorists too.

But in this case, we have to be certain once they provide the proof. I have no problem in admitting that in 1.2 billion people and 150 million Muslims, there can't be few Indians who are terrorists.

BTW compare how many Pakistani, Afghanistani Muslims etc. have committed terrorism around the world and how many Indian Muslims did so ?

As for these billionaires, they are Indian. We have proof of that. :D

Do you know average Indians in US earn the highest among all the foreign people from around the world ?

Due I already told you that there are few Indian Muslims who are terrorists. Naxalites who are majorly Hindus are terrorists. We know they are Indians and terrorists too.

But in this case, we have to be certain once they provide the proof. I have no problem in admitting that in 1.2 billion people and 150 million Muslims, there can't be few Indians who are terrorists.

BTW compare how many Pakistani, Afghanistani Muslims etc. have committed terrorism around the world and how many Indian Muslims did so ?

As for these billionaires, they are Indian. We have proof of that. :D

Do you know average Indians in US earn the highest among all the foreign people from around the world ?

Yea here they work at Gas stations/Dunkin DOnuts/Subway sandwaich/seven eleven, do not flater your self indian, Suffolk where i live we have to pay 10000 dollars a year in taxes and all you see here is white people black people and muslims that it
dont flater your self indian with the success of one or two How many of you indians own a national Sports team well Pakistani american Does

Yea here they work at Gas stations/Dunkin DOnuts/Subway sandwaich/seven eleven, do not flater your self indian, Suffolk where i live we have to pay 10000 dollars a year in taxes and all you see here is white people black people and muslims that it
dont flater your self indian with the success of one or two How many of you indians own a national Sports team well Pakistani american Does
:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXHoSfUjfEE

@darkinsky You too watch it. Oh, Youtube is banned in Pakistan.

Last edited by a moderator:
i have been fan of her, not for reporting but for other obvious reasons :cheesy: her tarzan looks are killer
Agreed.

BTW I posted that video to tell you the reality.

yes Indians do other jobs too. Student work in restaurants, McD etc. to meet their living expenses. Education Loan can be problematic if you don't get placed early.

Few of m friends took Education Loan for Bachelor's degree so they they couldn't take more loan to go for Masters or PhDs.in US/UK.

Money creates a lot of problems for many students.

Have you been checking every terrorist's d**** because few of the ones we shot down had uncircumsized

They are your own kind and you know that too. You guys have no other evidence to prove they are Indian and you show us their dicks.

the gas stations and subways are indian owned my dear boy.
unless you consider pew research to be a propaganda machine
fyg9vn.jpg

an indian national was involved in the attempted car bombing of an international airport in Glasgow......nowdays theres much talk about hindu extremist terrorism

the indians here seem to be in de-de-de-nial
ROFL at the wishful brain fart.
First, those "Indian origin persons" were Muslims, one being a convert. Secondly, the doctor who was charged was found to be innocent and all charges were dropped.
So please, pray tell us, where in this whole fiasco do you find anything related to Hinduism?

If they indeed are from Indian origin, I for one would have no issue if Assad blows them off. They chose to do this idiocy and they must pay for this.

are they hindu or muslim?

wow if they are coming from UK they are not indian because india does not allow dual citizenship they are brits

Only Sigh ******************* wow

they are indians who have been radicalised by pakistani mullah that infest london.

First, those "Indian origin persons" were Muslims, one being a convert. Secondly, the doctor who was charged was found to be innocent and all charges were dropped.
So please, pray tell us, where in this whole fiasco do you find anything related to Hinduism?

For some of the twisted Pakistani brains, the equation goes like this

Indian = Hindu

thus Indian Muslim = Indian Hindu

Just the answer I was looking for

"They were Muslim" meaning they weren't indian

More of a question now than an observation

Just the answer I was looking for
"They were Muslim" meaning they weren't indian
Buddy Jehad is not the concept of Hindus or Christians or Buddhists. Is it hard to understand from the title.

Indian Origin Jihadis - What you make of it ?

I see it as "India born Muslim extremists". We have bad apples in our country too. Remember we hanged one few weeks ago ?

Indian Muslims are very less extremists compared to that in our neighborhood. Indian origin Muslims are not even mentioned very much.

Still they have to face same suspecting eyes in rest of the world because of some evil Muslim extremists deeds. They face same thing like every moderate Muslims like you might face in US, where people are too much paranoid some times.

Back
Top Bottom