What's new

Indian Muslim women can travel for Hajj without ‘mahram’: PM Modi

@The SC
Isn't it necessary to travel with a male companion during hajj in KSA??

Btw you wanna hear a joke?
A politician who deliberately refused to stop the massacre of muslims in gujarat wants to empower muslim women:rofl:

Partition migration started in September of 1947 , people still continued migrate till 1950 , the official death toll was calculated in 1951.

So ya , its his fault according to your loigic

He died in 1948. And before dying he used all his resources to accommodate hundreds of thousands of migrants in that one year of independence.

Don't show your butthurt for partition that openly.

Modi turning out to be Muslim Women Hruday Samrat !!:D

Only one word to describe Modi -- "J.ackass".

Who the hell is modi to change Islamic teachings and requirements, a poor effort by a mass murderer, Saudis won’t even let them enter let alone allowing them to perform hajj.

If you care so much for Muslim why do you kill them in gujrat in Kashmir in Hyderabad and all over India. No you put your RSS shorts on when it suits you and whenit doesntthey are Indian Muslims. Jog on little man
Nobody is killing Muslims here in India you brainwashed kid. One or two bad incident doesn't make a country against muslims.
There are approx 200 millions Muslims in India. Even a single Muslim doesn't want to migrate Pakistan. But Pakistani Muslims are asking for Indian citizenship time to time.
You should take care of your minorities which will disappear in coming few years.
Thousands of pakistani Hindus are migrating to india to live a safe life.
Don't lecture us.

Nobody is killing Muslims here in India you brainwashed kid. One or two bad incident doesn't make a country against muslims.
There are approx 200 millions Muslims in India. Even a single Muslim doesn't want to migrate Pakistan. But Pakistani Muslims are asking for Indian citizenship time to time.
You should take care of your minorities which will disappear in coming few years.
Thousands of pakistani Hindus are migrating to india to live a safe life.
Don't lecture us.
I think you are brain washed or brain dead.
One or two bad incidents require 700000 India occupiers in Kashmir does it.
One or two incidents .... How many died in gujrat
One or two incidents... How many died at Ayodia Babri musjid
I could go in all day but you get the picture.
Not a single Indian Muslim migrates to Pakistan...well Musharraf did along with hundreds of thousands.
So unless you have something relevant to say like India has institutionalised racism against it's minorities then I suggest you take your Shetland pony a d Try to show jump somewhere else.
Here when you talk cow urine you will stink of it. Now have a nice day

I think you are brain washed or brain dead.
One or two bad incidents require 700000 India occupiers in Kashmir does it.
One or two incidents .... How many died in gujrat
One or two incidents... How many died at Ayodia Babri musjid
I could go in all day but you get the picture.
Not a single Indian Muslim migrates to Pakistan...well Musharraf did along with hundreds of thousands.
So unless you have something relevant to say like India has institutionalised racism against it's minorities then I suggest you take your Shetland pony a d Try to show jump somewhere else.
Here when you talk cow urine you will stink of it. Now have a nice day
You idiot, talking about riots. Do you even have idea how Gujrat happened, how babri happened, how kashmir happened? ?
Riots has no culprits . Muslims kills Hindus, Hindus kills Muslims. This is not one way traffic.
Here i tell you the truth when you are obsessed with only Muslims lives .
Pakistan killed more than 70000 Muslims in last few years through its policy and terrorism .
Ahmediya's are counting their days in Pakistan. You almost killed all "fake Muslims " suffis.
Jews and Christians almost disappeared.
Again , dont lecture us you criminals.

You idiot, talking about riots. Do you even have idea how Gujrat happened, how babri happened, how kashmir happened? ?
Riots has no culprits . Muslims kills Hindus, Hindus kills Muslims. This is not one way traffic.
Here i tell you the truth when you are obsessed with only Muslims lives .
Pakistan killed more than 70000 Muslims in last few years through its policy and terrorism .
Ahmediya's are counting their days in Pakistan. You almost killed all "fake Muslims " suffis.
Jews and Christians almost disappeared.
Again , dont lecture us you criminals.
Asswipe....you said only isolated incicdednts happen....Now you are saying riots and asking do I know how they happened. Make up your mind. Indian jahils and their tamasha.
The rest of your bla bla bla.....I suggest you sit on a pole and have a nice cow cola. Enjoy your day. Don't pick fights you can't handle

Are you stupid....when we see a rape we totally want the rapist to be punished you lot defend it
You said stop hindu women rape, what about muslim women, or any other ?
Get out of your narrow primitive mindset, earlier the better.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom