What's new

Indian Muslim women can travel for Hajj without ‘mahram’: PM Modi

Who the hell is modi to change Islamic teachings and requirements, a poor effort by a mass murderer, Saudis won’t even let them enter let alone allowing them to perform hajj.
Where it is written in Quran that women cant perform Haj Alone, These are man-made rules aby random mullah which will change.
Lets see how KSA react to this, He would not have announced before discussion the same with concerned authorities

You said stop hindu women rape, what about muslim women, or any other ?
Get out of your narrow primitive mindset, earlier the better.
Calm down have a cow cola. Then have some cow cake. Relax and tell uncle snow lake who raped you. We Pakistanis will get him for ya

Where it is written in Quran that women cant perform Haj Alone, These are man-made rules aby random mullah which will change.
Lets see how KSA react to this, He would not have announced before discussion the same with concerned authorities
I am not interested in discussing Quran or Islam with a clown so beat it.

Hahahaha
Does he not know the Saudi rules

Of course he does he's not stupid just a vote grab for uneducated poor who don't know

Where it's said women can't do haj without mehrum ?

From what I know Saudi doesn't give visa for woman on her own

But hardly anyone goes haj on there own , but modis had a brainwave

Hahahaha
Does he not know the Saudi rules

Of course he does he's not stupid just a vote grab for uneducated poor who don't know

From what I know Saudi doesn't give visa for woman on her own

But hardly anyone goes haj on there own , but modis had a brainwave

I'm talking about islam rules . Where did Allah or messenger saww forbid doing haj without mehrum?

So many Internet Mullahs in this thread.

Let's empower women.
so many hindu terrorists on this thread

PS Modi the chai wala will get a nice slap on his face when he finds out KSA will be deporting all these women on the next flight back to India from the Airport after turning up for Hajj without a mahram.

Islamic rules >>>>> Modi the dumbo

Indian Muslim women can travel for Hajj without ‘mahram’: PM Modi
World
by Muhammad Irfan | Published on December 31, 2017 (Edited December 31, 2017)
hajj-1024x678.jpg

Facebook
Twitter
Reddit
NEW DELHI – Terming the policy of allowing Muslim women to perform Hajj only in the company of a male guardian as “injustice”, Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Sunday said his government has removed the restriction following which hundreds of women have applied to travel alone for the pilgrimage.

According to the Ministry of Minority Affairs, now Muslim women aged above 45 will be allowed to go for the pilgrimage without ‘mahram’ in a group of at least four.

In his monthly radio address, the PM said removal of the restriction of having a male guardian or ‘mahram’ may appear as a “small thing”, but such issues “have a far-reaching impact on our image as a society”.

“Why this discrimination? And when I went into the depth of the matter I was surprised to find that even after 70 years of our independence, we were the ones who had imposed these restrictions. For decades, injustice was being rendered to Muslim women but there was no discussion on it,” he said in his broadcast.

He pointed out that such a restriction is not prevalent in many Islamic countries.

“I am happy to note that this time about 1,300 Muslim women have applied to perform Hajj without ‘mahram’ and women from different parts of the country from Kerala to north India, have expressed their wish to go for the Hajj pilgrimage,” he said.

Modi said he has suggested to the Ministry of Minority Affairs that they should ensure that all women who have applied to travel alone be allowed to perform Hajj.

“Usually there is a lottery system for selection of Hajj pilgrims but I would like that single women pilgrims should be excluded from this lottery system and they should be given a chance as a special category,” added PM Modi.

Comment
Facebook
Twitter
Reddit

Who are you to decide how woman will go to Hajj. Islam stipulate it without mahram man companion woman can net go to Hajj. Every woman have to follow what Islam said not what a pm said.
There is nothing empowering woman in it by allowing them to Hajj without mahram man defying Islamic rule but just satisfy some small section of so called Muslim.

Who are you to decide how woman will go to Hajj. Islam stipulate it without mahram man companion woman can net go to Hajj. Every woman have to follow what Islam said not what a pm said.
There is nothing empowering woman in it by allowing them to Hajj without mahram man defying Islamic rule but just satisfy some small section of so called Muslim.
Before blabbering read the news. For any disputes, go to Saudi's because they are the ones that approve "whatever is stated in the news".

I don't get what the fuss is all about.

The democratically elected supreme leader of a sovereign nation makes a statement and a policy impacting his own people and making life easier for them.

What has religion to do with it? In the setting of a secular nation state?

Islam or any other religion can and will have their own rules I'm sure.

But within the boundaries of India, the Indian writ shall be supreme. Over all.

Just recently the SC overturned the religious rules of us Parsis.

Did anyone see us beating our collective bossoms in lament?

Get a life some of you ... !

Cheers, Doc

He had done a lot to empower Muslim women .
But oppresser Muslim men will still hate him for nothing.
Must be true .... Since said by a senior member in PDF ....
So many Internet Mullahs in this thread.

Let's empower women.
There will always be religious nutjobs hating progress
there is no hujj and umrah without muhram and KSA did not issue a visa to single women . its clear cut islamic rule .

@The SC
Isn't it necessary to travel with a male companion during hajj in KSA??

Btw you wanna hear a joke?
A politician who deliberately refused to stop the massacre of muslims in gujarat wants to empower muslim women:rofl:
As far as I know it is necessary for a woman to be accompanied by a family male or a husband during Hajj..

Those Muslim haters would use anything to create fitna..

1million died in 1947

British should have planned partition better. Not jinnah's mistake.

I'm sure your history books will claim so. None the less , he was in charge , so he takes the blame
exactly like your logic on modi.

He was in charge after Pakitan was created. And he did his job very well. There is no comparison with Modi who killed his own people unlike Jinnah who created a country for his people.

Back
Top Bottom