What's new

Indian Models And Actresses

I agree, a bit on the short side but she doesn't look fake in that skirt. She wore it for the serial shoot. She is quite a sweet girl as you saw. Don't be an aggressive paindu because you are not that from all that I have known of you. :D
So the most beautiful women I saw so far was from Iran. Second beauty was from Ukraine. Irani women are definitely gifted. But.... Yeah... Not my type. Main banda Zara stickt type ka hon. 😊
BTW, India main mewat ki khawateen boht khobsorat hain, magar again, not my type.

So the most beautiful women I saw so far was from Iran. Second beauty was from Ukraine. Irani women are definitely gifted. But.... Yeah... Not my type. Main banda Zara stickt type ka hon. 😊
BTW, India main mewat ki khawateen boht khobsorat hain, magar again, not my type.
Have you been to Iran bro, I have been there cause mother is Shia and relgious tourism crap

If Pak is 18.5-19 it's 20 (ofcourse crazy diverse with different regions but where I grew or people I was surrounded by same with Iran I guess, just went to 2-3 cities so just from that sample size), honestly not that far off maybe it got exotify over the years

Last edited:
Have you been to Iran bro, I have been there cause mother is Shia and relgious tourism crap

If Pak is 18.5-19 it's 20 (ofcourse crazy diverse with different regions but where I grew or people I was surrounded by same with Iran I guess, just went to 2-3 cities so just from that sample size), honestly not that far off maybe it got exotify over the years
No bro. I was living in some countries where I saw women from all around the globe. And no matter which country or city, Iranis always stood out.

No bro. I was living in some countries where I saw women from all around the globe. And no matter which country or city, Iranis always stood out.
Yeah maybe it clicked with you, everyone has their thing
For me Ukraine or any Slavic country 1-3,Colombia is top 5 something, Brazil a bit overrated, Lebanon might be 10 ish, Iran mid 10 to early 20s or , Pak late 20s to early 30, Saudi,gulfies etc in 40s, north African countries except for Egypt should definitely be somewhere in 10s or at worse 20s
This After living in NYC where every nationality lives, university days there, living in Pak, very short tours to UK, Ireland, Canada, kenyia for weddings and such and ofcourse relgious tour to Iran years ago though

This is like my list

Last edited:
Venus Singh. This is one Venus I want to land my spacecraft on ( no naughtiness intended ) :

Akanksha Arya :

@Bilal9 @Maarkhoor @fitpOsitive @Zibago @Sainthood 101

@Indos, let's gather here without confrontation.

@Goenitz, you are married but you can appreciate other female beauty too. :D

Bilal bhai, the lovely Shruti Sharma you liked is now doing a Hindi film :
Shruti-Sharma.jpg

And my lovely Helly Shah is set to walk the Cannes red carpet for her debut Hindi film which is an international film set in Kashmir called Kaya Palat. If it releases in the cinemas I am definitely going to watch. She is a very good actress :
s3vfj9y5fnzt3ciq_1610013003.jpeg

394dab74791739cf3b9ad393ee10643b.jpg

IMG_20200820_042801.jpg

Definitely some fine creations of Allah in this post... :-)

Yar pta Hai kia, tumhari soch boht gandi Hai. Parai behen beti ko aisy daikhty hain? Toba toba 😁

Waisy mujhe kch khas nai lagi yeh bachi.

She just looks young. Some women in Bangladesh in their 30's look like teen-agers. Lucky for their husbands I guess....

reported for what exactly ? :lol: :laugh: :lol:

For using foul language continuously across many threads, for example. I now really want you to bring that car girl to PDF and see if she's as callous, crass, snarky, Capitalist filth and foul-mouthed like you to be in your company and see if she also deserves a gulag as much as you do. All those drugs you do have gone to your tongue and brain. Bring her, if she is really with you.

So the most beautiful women I saw so far was from Iran.

OK. The only Irani girl I have encountered was in a restaurant some years ago. I was dashingly dressed and looking good otherwise if I may say so myself. There was a Irani family on a table - a young couple, their boy and an older female who was not only wearing a burqa but also a metal frame on her face from which I guessed they were Irani. The girl wasn't wearing any niqab and as I walked towards an empty table behind them my eyes met with hers for about a second or less and she blushed and that made her husband angry and he started making aggressive actions on his table. I put my head down and walked to my table and went about my own business.

Irani women are definitely gifted. But.... Yeah... Not my type. Main banda Zara stickt type ka hon. 😊

OK, hazrat @Zarvan. :rofl:

Examples ? And that reminds me of Rajasthan itself. About a month ago ABP News did a short feature on the water problems being faced there and a special water train being sent to some places there. The reporter went to one place to a water collection point and there were some females. One he interviewed and she said she was missing classes because she has to collect water from various places. She was such a sexy girl with a smoky, husky voice. Her name was Priya. She was wow.

Girl next door with bubbly and nice personality that is coming out from the photos.

For using foul language continuously across many threads, for example. I now really want you to bring that car girl to PDF and see if she's as callous, crass, snarky, Capitalist filth and foul-mouthed like you to be in your company and see if she also deserves a gulag as much as you do. All those drugs you do have gone to your tongue and brain. Bring her, if she is really with you.

OK. The only Irani girl I have encountered was in a restaurant some years ago. I was dashingly dressed and looking good otherwise if I may say so myself. There was a Irani family on a table - a young couple, their boy and an older female who was not only wearing a burqa but also a metal frame on her face from which I guessed they were Irani. The girl wasn't wearing any niqab and as I walked towards an empty table behind them my eyes met with hers for about a second or less and she blushed and that made her husband angry and he started making aggressive actions on his table. I put my head down and walked to my table and went about my own business.

OK, hazrat @Zarvan. :rofl:

Examples ? And that reminds me of Rajasthan itself. About a month ago ABP News did a short feature on the water problems being faced there and a special water train being sent to some places there. The reporter went to one place to a water collection point and there were some females. One he interviewed and she said she was missing classes because she has to collect water from various places. She was such a sexy girl with a smoky, husky voice. Her name was Priya. She was wow.

Girl next door with bubbly and nice personality that is coming out from the photos.
Phir lambi post 😁
Or mehwati khatoon ka reference yahan donga tu mara jaonga....

@fitpOsitive, forgot to tell you that some years ago on PDF me and Zibago would be on the Iranian chill thread and one Irani member would not only post beautiful buildings from Iran but also beautiful Irani females. You would have liked those posts perhaps.

They have nice belly buttons.

Which will be enhanced if she fattens up, heh heh heh heh heh.

@fitpOsitive, forgot to tell you that some years ago on PDF me and Zibago would be on the Iranian chill thread and one Irani member would not only post beautiful buildings from Iran but also beautiful Irani females. You would have liked those posts perhaps.

Which will be enhanced if she fattens up, heh heh heh heh heh.
you like fat ones?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom