What's new

Indian Models And Actresses

As I said before in this thread last year, the most beautiful, sophisticated, classy, cultured, modern, soft spoken, intelligent actress/model from India is Rakhi Sawant.

I would have posted her but she is just too beautiful and majestic for this thread. Her presence will outshadow everyone here by a light year so I will desist.

@fitpOsitive, forgot to tell you that some years ago on PDF me and Zibago would be on the Iranian chill thread and one Irani member would not only post beautiful buildings from Iran but also beautiful Irani females. You would have liked those posts perhaps.

Which will be enhanced if she fattens up, heh heh heh heh heh.
Well, yeah. Females are good part of life, but at the moment I am dealing with a lot of dirty systemverilog legacy code. So irani tu kia, koi aurat yad nahi aarahi... 😁

here @jamahir

I present to you, your dream girl (not Indian though, but we'll make an exception for this one instance)
1652867626327.png

1652867045590.png

imagine kitna tasty tasty khana khati hogi :enjoy:

kabhi this:
1652867157638.png

to kabhi this:
1652867191441.png

finish with:
1652867222140.png

you also want to eat those tasty tasty foods, but all you get is:

1652867372995.png

sahi bola na ?

1652867112082.png

bata, sahi bola na ?

haha ! :jester:

here @jamahir

I present to you, your dream girl (not Indian though, but we'll make an exception for this one instance)
View attachment 845125
View attachment 845118

imagine kitna tasty tasty khana khati hogi :enjoy:

kabhi this:
View attachment 845121

to kabhi this:
View attachment 845122

finish with:
View attachment 845123

you also want to eat those tasty tasty foods, but all you get is:

View attachment 845124

sahi bola na ?

View attachment 845120
bata, sahi bola na ?

haha ! :jester:

She's lovely and I don't think you have chances of charming her. As for my food, I had chicken salan yesterday.

She's lovely and I don't think you have chances of charming her. As for my food, I had chicken salan yesterday.
Is there a "What are you eating thread" like the "What are you listening to" thread?

Is there a "What are you eating thread" like the "What are you listening to" thread?
Good idea. Not just what you're eating/ate but what you like to eat.. be a shame if there isn't such a thread..

go ahead, man, open one.. It'll probably go sticky and people from all parts can discuss food and dining there.

I believe people time to time have opened a few in 'Members Club'. Zarvan once created a thread just to say that he had eaten a pizza and was told by mods that he could have posted that in 'Whatever'. :lol:

Venus Singh. This is one Venus I want to land my spacecraft on ( no naughtiness intended ) :

Akanksha Arya :

@Bilal9 @Maarkhoor @fitpOsitive @Zibago @Sainthood 101

@Indos, let's gather here without confrontation.

@Goenitz, you are married but you can appreciate other female beauty too. :D

Bilal bhai, the lovely Shruti Sharma you liked is now doing a Hindi film :
Shruti-Sharma.jpg

And my lovely Helly Shah is set to walk the Cannes red carpet for her debut Hindi film which is an international film set in Kashmir called Kaya Palat. If it releases in the cinemas I am definitely going to watch. She is a very good actress :
s3vfj9y5fnzt3ciq_1610013003.jpeg

394dab74791739cf3b9ad393ee10643b.jpg

IMG_20200820_042801.jpg
hmmmm I wouldnt mind running my tractor in her khet

Back
Top Bottom