What's new

Indian Models And Actresses

She looks like an American pop star, looks-wise. But that is music ? :cheesy:

OK you were asking me about me posting slim White men as my style. Please see these pics of an Indian male TV actor, Karan Suchak, who is the best-looking male on Indian TV and a good actor too. He is not as slim as those White men you have seen me posting.

Yup, Indonesian can look like Mexican as well

Some how women when they are skinny they look prettier, but men should be in medium weigh

Jhon F Kennedy

1654336583396.png

Fatter

1654336634076.png

1654336664262.png

She looks like an American pop star, looks-wise. But that is music ? :cheesy:

OK you were asking me about me posting slim White men as my style. Please see these pics of an Indian male TV actor, Karan Suchak, who is the best-looking male on Indian TV and a good actor too. He is not as slim as those White men you have seen me posting.

Jawani is a broad word but if you are in your 20s then you have succumbed to the life-long brainwashing about the female form imposed by the Capitalist industries of "health and wellness", gym clothes and equipment, health foods and clothes are meant for thin females and which should be what chubbier females should make themselves to fit by dieting-shyting gymming-vimming. Look at this ridiculous ad for Lipton "green tea" which has Indian actress Shraddha Kapoor dictating an already slim girl who should really be chubbying up to instead thin down more :rofl: :

Here's my ideal woman

4e36566dfea7592b08c5f4031797aac5.jpg

my mom, Claudia Andrea Fontaine Carmona_   _pic from monica belluci.jpeg

But to get a beautiful woman like this, you need the good looks of Che Guevara/Stalin or the wealth of filthy capitalists

CheHigh.jpg

440px-Young_stalin_screenshot.jpg

Yup, Indonesian can look like Mexican as well

OK.

Some how women when they are skinny they look prettier

Disagree.

but men should be in medium weigh

Jhon F Kennedy

View attachment 851016

Fatter

View attachment 851017
View attachment 851018

I agree about medium weight. Did you see the pics of Karan I linked ?

Monica is beautiful indeed though imagine her in her younger years chubbier. She would have been even lovelier. :D

But to get a beautiful woman like this, you need the good looks of Che Guevara/Stalin or the wealth of filthy capitalists

View attachment 851023

View attachment 851024

Che and Stalin ( at least he when younger as above ) were dashing indeed.

Last edited:
Monica is beautiful indeed though imagine her in her younger years chubbier. She would have been even lovelier. :D
I got that Italian women poster from my mother or older sister women magazine and put it in my desk when I was in first year of junior high school.....

I got that Italian women poster from my mother or older sister women magazine and put it in my desk when I was in first year of junior high school.....

Were you in hostel ?

So you openly had a girl's photo on your desk at your home. :o:

Only face of her, some how my parent allow it, but after some months the picture was disappeared.....

Do you have hijabi motor racer in India ?

1659933648048.png

1659933762974.png

Only face of her, some how my parent allow it, but after some months the picture was disappeared.....

Disappeared, LOL. They must have thought Young Indos was getting naughtier day by day.

Do you have hijabi motor racer in India ?

View attachment 868824
View attachment 868826

1. I must make clear that I hate motorcycles as you must know. :D

2. Well, not a hijabi but there is one female Muslim biker - Alisha :
3.jpg

maxresdefault-4.jpg

View attachment 868832

Compared with fatter version

View attachment 868833

Which one is better @jamahir ?

I agree, his slim version looks better.

I was skinny some years ago and it doesnt really look good.....

How did you put on weight ? My way, which I didn't actually start specificially for putting on weight, was by eating two egg parathas a day, with mint chutney ( sauce ) for flavor :
anda-paratha.jpg

Before starting on this diet I was 45 kgs but within three months I was 75 !

I agree with you that such underweightness doesn't look good because I have seen photo of myself then. Yet the ladies seemed to found me attractive.

So what was your diet to gain weight ?

This Indonesian actress pretty much look like Mexican

To me she looks quite East Asian, but why do you think she looks Mexican ?

Also, the security guard ( Rio ? ) is quite a handsome chap.

Is the film about earthquake ?

And the music reminds of the wonderful film Sunshine which is set in a future time when the Sun is dying and humans on Earth have sent a second crewed spaceship with a huge nuclear bomb to crash into the Sun and reignite it. The film is a British one, very natural in acting, clear of sexual scences and its science was advised by a British physicist. It is a beautiful film from 2007 :

Also, the security guard ( Rio ? ) is quite a handsome chap.

Is the film about earthquake ?

Those ladies on the movies dont look like East Asian in Indonesian standard, pretty much has much Austronesian gene that make them pretty similar like Mexican.

Here is Indonesians that look East Asians, see the girls, those girls are natives and Muslim, as well as other people seen on the scene

For Indonesian who looks Mexican, they need to have more Austronesian gene

Ariana Grande is my benchmark for Mexican look

Look on the model, not a singer

Other Indonesian look like Mexican

Native Mexican is basically Mongoloid, so if we see women with light brown, big eyes, and Asian look, I think majority of Indonesian is matched.

Indonesian actress with brown skin tone

1659946972770.png

1659947068941.png

1659947136292.png

Who is the girl at 02:41 mins ?

Native Mexican is basically Mongoloid, so if we see women with light brown, big eyes, and Asian look, I think majority of Indonesian is matched.

Indonesian actress with brown skin tone

View attachment 868873
View attachment 868874
View attachment 868875

You are right. They look Central / South American. And the vid has nice music.

Here is song - 'Tomar dil ki doya hoyna' - with a mix of Bengali singing, some Bengali music and modern music and visuals somewhere in Central or South America. The singer is Paban Das Baul, an Indian, and his collaborator is Sam Mills, a Britisher. You may find similarities with Indonesians :
Also, this girl looks very Indian :
2022-08-08-094128_1024x768_scrot.png

@PDF @Great Janjua @Valiant @Naofumi @Goenitz @KedarT @vishwambhar @Maula Jatt @Bilal9 @Nergal

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom