What's new

PTI kicks out Usman Buzdar, Khusro Bakhtiar and 20 other leaders from party

I agree, Buzdar was probably one of the biggest blunders of IK and it's going to haunt him for long time. But what can we say about Khan, he was stubborn from start and everyone of us knew it.
Not stubborn, he is arrogant

Not stubborn, he is arrogant

In this case, he was stubborn. He appointed Buzdar but when he faced pressure from establishment and within the party he sticked to Buzdar even more.

I agree, Buzdar was probably one of the biggest blunders of IK and it's going to haunt him for long time. But what can we say about Khan, he was stubborn from start and everyone of us knew it.
PMLQ insisted

PTI has done many blunders which IK fanboys termed "Master-Strokes":
Absolutely correct.
As for Buzdar, people say Buzdar was Bushra Bibi's man. Maybe true. I tend to think it was Imran's mighty ego which prevented him from course correction not only on Buzdar but also on many other critical decisions.

In this case, he was stubborn. He appointed Buzdar but when he faced pressure from establishment and within the party he sticked to Buzdar even more.
I have heard some say bushra was behind buzdars appointment.She is also pir o murshid of IK so followed her wish.

Absolutely correct.
As for Buzdar, people say Buzdar was Bushra Bibi's man. Maybe true. I tend to think it was Imran's mighty ego which prevented him from course correction not only on Buzdar but also on many other critical decisions.

Imran removed Asad Umer, the poster boy of PTI, Afridi, Sarwer, Tareen, Aleem and many more, why only Buzdar & Mehmmod Khan were indispensable??

Buzdar and Fawad Chaudhry were big mistakes by Imran Khan.

Even Shah Mahmood Qureshi was best for CM Punjab.

Shah Mahmood Qureshi and Pervaiz Elahi still stood with Imran Khan in bad time,
but Buzdar did press conference on pressure from Chusky.

Khussro Bakhtiyar was Industrialist aka Sugar Mill Mafia.
He did work in his area (Halqa).
But these type of politicians can not stood in bad time.
Why will they stand with Imran Khan and face tear gas, baton charge, arrests, for politics, when they have too much money for luxury life.

Fawad Chaudhry is pure "Bhagorra", he left too many parties, it was bad choice to take him in the party.

Last edited:
I have heard some say bushra was behind buzdars appointment.She is also pir o murshid of IK so followed her wish.

"Murshid"
I thought this was a propaganda against Imran/PTI but I recently heard an audio where a senior PTI leader was addressing Imran's wife as 'Murshid'. I couldn't believe it!! OMG, they are a cult, that much I knew, but I thought was a political cult--you know, as exists to varying extent in many countries. But this witchcraft/superstitious angle takes it to another level.

Imran removed Asad Umer, the poster boy of PTI, Afridi, Sarwer, Tareen, Aleem and many more, why only Buzdar & Mehmmod Khan were indispensable??

I can't say for sure. We are all speculating here. But guess would be that if Imran were to remove Buzdar due to the pressures on Imran from various sides, then Imran would look 'weak' and that's a huge part of his personality disorder and has surely contributing to his downfall.
There is no other world leader who squandered so much power and prestige in such a short time as Imran.

EVERYONE around him told him to remove Buzdar but Buzdar was Wasim Akram + 1 ... for God sake think about Wasim and how he must be feeling insulted that Buzdar is not at his level but ABOVE him ... sheesh

and few people in that list had already announced that they have left the party so technically they are not being thrown out of the party

Back
Top Bottom