What's new

Indian Models And Actresses

I had to look the cutie in this new fridge advert up.

1652795402821.png

1652795431360.png

apparently some Vedhika Kumar

Vedhika Kumar is an Indian actress and model who has established a career in the Tamil, Malayalam, Kannada, and Telugu films. She has won Edison Award and has been nominated for South Filmfare Award. She started her acting career with the Tamil film Madrasi.

hubba hubba :cheesy:

Yar pta Hai kia, tumhari soch boht gandi Hai. Parai behen beti ko aisy daikhty hain? Toba toba 😁

Ji ji kyonki humein maloom hai ki aap "kisi aur ki behen beti" pe bilkul "gandi nazar" nahin daalte. :astagh:

Waisy mujhe kch khas nai lagi yeh bachi.

Kia baat ker raey ho yaar, changi bhali larki hey, I will have breakfast and lunch with her any time. :)

Who among the four are you talking about ?

I had to look the cutie in this new fridge advert up.

View attachment 844814

View attachment 844815

apparently some Vedhika Kumar

Vedhika Kumar is an Indian actress and model who has established a career in the Tamil, Malayalam, Kannada, and Telugu films. She has won Edison Award and has been nominated for South Filmfare Award. She started her acting career with the Tamil film Madrasi.

hubba hubba :cheesy:

Pretty but tell her to fatten up. Too much fad-diet-gym-thing going on.

Nope, she's perfect as is with that hourglass figure of hers, she's fit and healthy and takes care of her diet and probably eats real healthy and gyms..

tujhe moti pasanda hai, theek hai.. apni apni pasand hoti logon ki, khanay peney me, gadion mein, political parties mein, music mein.. ladkion mein..

Ji ji kyonki humein maloom hai ki aap "kisi aur ki behen beti" pe bilkul "gandi nazar" nahin daalte. :astagh:

Who among the four are you talking about ?

Sari farigh theen.
Bachi daikhni hoto yeh daikho.
Yeh Wali dilaty hoto main tayar hon..

Screenshot_20220517_165527.jpg
5c43824cd5544cfb29d19e8773196835.jpg

Nope, she's perfect as is with that hourglass figure of hers, she's fit and healthy and takes care of her diet and probably eats real healthy and gyms..

"Fit and healthy" should be for males, not females. That so-called hourglass figure you point to seems as pretend as those Kardashian types with hard bodies but an allusion to pretend feminineness in form of fake looking prominent upper and behind. All pretension and artificiality and being slave of Capitalist trends.

Sari farigh theen.
Bachi daikhni hoto yeh daikho.
Yeh Wali dilaty hoto main tayar hon..

View attachment 844838View attachment 844839

Though both are pretty I have no way of judging their personality so they don't certainly compare to Venus and of course my lovely Helly. Helly is now in a serious international film set in Kashmir. She is pretty and has personality. You haven't watched her in serials.

Venus Singh. This is one Venus I want to land my spacecraft on ( no naughtiness intended ) :

Akanksha Arya :

@Bilal9 @Maarkhoor @fitpOsitive @Zibago @Sainthood 101

@Indos, let's gather here without confrontation.

@Goenitz, you are married but you can appreciate other female beauty too. :D
you do know that zibago and maybe fitpOsitive is married and I am also recently married
Bilal bhai, the lovely Shruti Sharma you liked is now doing a Hindi film :
Shruti-Sharma.jpg

And my lovely Helly Shah is set to walk the Cannes red carpet for her debut Hindi film which is an international film set in Kashmir called Kaya Palat. If it releases in the cinemas I am definitely going to watch. She is a very good actress :
s3vfj9y5fnzt3ciq_1610013003.jpeg

394dab74791739cf3b9ad393ee10643b.jpg

IMG_20200820_042801.jpg

"Fit and healthy" should be for males, not females.
Ha.. there's that hidden Salafist inside of you peeking out and hissing again.. we see right through your BS humanist fakery, just so you know.

That so-called hourglass figure you point to seems as pretend as those Kardashian types with hard bodies
I don't follow American pop culture but the Kardashians have been hard to ignore.. that booty a bit too big for my liking... also, wtf are "hard bodies" ? :what:

but an allusion to pretend feminineness in form of fake looking prominent upper and behind. All pretension and artificiality and being slave of Capitalist trends.
So a well endowed woman up there, fit and healthy otherwise aka not fat, and perfectly aesthetic and natural child bearing hips.. is capitalist ?

-------------------------

a quick psychoanalysis of you, based purely on the things you constantly post here (never met you in person) leads me to believe that you are fond of fat women because they obviously eat a lot.. as opposed to a starving sukhi roti and jail style paani daal consumer like you.. that subconscious hunger and greed of yours then lead you to view them as attractive.. "at least they eat good" is how you think.. and that they could possibly provide some food as well as s3xi times if you were to get together with a "female" who looks like that.

You can't hide it any longer, my man.. it is glaringly obvious to me that you, good sir, have never ever been in a situation with a woman.. and you're closing in on .. what is it.. 50 ? :P

Not boasting, I've never been a player in that sense either, but at least I need the fingers of both hands to count my intimate partners.

and you know what, commie ? . in Delhi, where I am atm, I have a lot of musician friends etc.. lotsa younger people (I'd consider kids) but great and very talented people.. some of them are really far left, borderline commie.. I'll often find myself in a situation where there's one of these going around

1652801797340.png

and there's heated political talk many times.. but we all get along end of the day.

Anyway.. tujhe to apni city ka naam hi batanai mein itni problems hai.. you have some srs psyche problems you should get checked.. not even talking about your obsession for the baathists etc

.. apna ilaaj karwale, bhai

sach bolta hu main

lol

abai, chill hoja, commie... bkl mc tbdp :)

you do know that zibago and maybe fitpOsitive is married and I am also recently married

I know Zibago is married. I think fitpOsitive is not and you say you are too but you have read that I tagged Goenitz too even though I know that he is married.

Come on, do you think married girls / women / females don't discuss beautiful males ? :)

Even our @Raja420 plans to tell god after death that he will never stop loving women for they are His creation after all. :rofl:

a quick psychoanalysis of you, based purely on the things you constantly post here (never met you in person) leads me to believe that you are fond of fat women because they obviously eat a lot.. as opposed to a starving sukhi roti and jail style paani daal consumer like you.. that subconscious hunger and greed of yours then lead you to view them as attractive.. "at least they eat good" is how you think.. and that they could possibly provide some food as well as s3xi times if you were to get together with a "female" who looks like that.

You should stop psychoanalyzing because you fail miserably. If I were to use your logic I would say you like the fashionably thin type females because they remind you of 11-year-old boys. :) This is actually true of gay fashion designers who use thin female models on ramps with the other reason being that the designer wants the attention on the clothes and not the model which would have been the case if the model would have been voluptuous.

abai, chill hoja, commie

I am a chill person hence I am cat person.

bkl mc tbdp :)

TBDP is a new one for me but wah, kya language hai !

What's with the hijabis ?

@fitpOsitive, watch this interview to see the sweet and funny personality of Helly. Do your girls have it ? :azn:

Even our @Raja420 plans to tell god after death that he will never stop loving women for they are His creation after all. :rofl:
My love for women will increase in the afterlife. God knows us better than we know ourselves he created Every man to love some beautiful women.

Let's agree to disagree. Bandi nain kapry choty pehnay tu phir Chahy tu kitni bhi khobsorat ho, meri taraf se tu phitty monh hi Hai.... Bs yei masla Hai aapki Bandi k sath. 😁

I agree, a bit on the short side but she doesn't look fake in that skirt. She wore it for the serial shoot. She is quite a sweet girl as you saw. Don't be an aggressive paindu because you are not that from all that I have known of you. :D

Funny you mention gay fashion designers, as if that's a bad thing to be either gay or a fashion designer.. more evidence of you inner isis style closed minded thinking...

I have nothing against gay fashion designers or gays in general as long as they keep it cool and don't become irritations or do propaganda. I would every week watch The Graham Norton Show on the net whenever the vid was available. Graham is gay but he is sophisticated and does not thrust his orientation everywhere and everytime just like I don't go about whistling at females whenever I go out. As for the rest of your post it is reported.

My love for women will increase in the afterlife. God knows us better than we know ourselves he created Every man to love some beautiful women.

Then hear me, i am a man after your own heart. :cheers:

I agree, a bit on the short side but she doesn't look fake in that skirt. She wore it for the serial shoot. She is quite a sweet girl as you saw. Don't be an aggressive paindu because you are not that from all that I have known of you. :D

I have nothing against gay fashion designers or gays in general as long as they keep it cool and don't become irritations or do propaganda. I would every week watch The Graham Norton Show on the net whenever the vid was available. Graham is gay but he is sophisticated and does not thrust his orientation everywhere and everytime just like I don't go about whistling at females whenever I go out. As for the rest of your post it is reported.
reported for what exactly ? :lol: :laugh: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom