What's new

Indian Media Responsible for Worsening India-Pakistan Relationship - Afridi

Status
Not open for further replies.
indian govt is also responsible, the way their government bring politics into the cricket game, shahid said cricket is just a ame should remain a game nt a battle ground but their bcci and indin govt is highly politicised

Cricket was a battle ground even before politicians tried to use it for friendship. This has been done by politicians of both sides.
Infact at least in mohali, it took pressure off the players as eyes were on the leaders as to how they will move the peace process forward. Even the losing team got something there.
BCCI is run by politicians, but it is better run that other sports entities in India. Remember CWG fiasco?
Indian govt is highly politicized, I agree with you :)

I don't want to go into state terrorism deep enough, but it is a known fact that India sponsored (state) terrorism in East Pakistan & Sri Lanka via the Mukti Bahini & LTTE respectively. So I don't understand the notion that Indians take that Pakistan sponsors terrorism but India doesn't.

Indian viewer should watch Pakistan private tv and compare with Indian media outlet. They will see huge difference, I rarely see anything bad about India on Pak tv. Always praise indian democracy , economic growth,art and taxation system. But recently i see very disturbing Indian media reports about Pakistan. The only purpose of those reports were just to inject hate in Indian people.

Then who is this person who use abusive language against India on Pakistani TV ??

Hamid.jpg

I don't want to go into state terrorism deep enough, but it is a known fact that India sponsored (state) terrorism in East Pakistan & Sri Lanka via the Mukti Bahini & LTTE respectively. So I don't understand the notion that Indians take that Pakistan sponsors terrorism but India doesn't.

I would be happy to know that the Indian govt. is taking the fight to your country. No offense, but if any innocents are to be killed, it better be yours that ours.

I would be happy to know that the Indian govt. is taking the fight to your country. No offense, but if any innocents are to be killed, it better be yours that ours.

so basically you're admitting that the indian state sponsors terrorism?

Both countries have stupid media ( not all, but some) , but recently i have noticed a little more hostility and outright stupid reporting from some Indian media.

Both countries have stupid media ( not all, but some) , but recently i have noticed a little more hostility and outright stupid reporting from some Indian media.

Actually, I think the hostility was at it's peak after 26/11. Currently we are in our lovey-dovey neighbour mode. These things tend to go in cycles. I'm pretty sure it needs just 1 terrorist attack for the Indian media to amp up the hostility.

Afridi is saying as he sees it. Indian media - atleast the channels I see - CNN IBN, NDTV 24x7 and newspapers were generally positive about the Pakistani team and Afridi's talismanic leadership. I agree with one thing though - this Pakistani team was not the aggressive one we usually associate with Pakistan. When I saw Afridi pat Sachin on the back - I remembered Miandad's antics to More and Younis's stares. But then Pakistan had the players to back the big talk - today it doesn't. 15 years ago - losing to India was an upset; today beating India is an upset. Such is life - maybe the wheel will turn again.

I think India media , fuels matters with Pakistan becasue it improves their ratings... but sometimes the media reporting is outright painful sadly specially

Afridi showed his class by being a true gentleman with Indian fans and media , but indian media was all over smallest issues and that can be quite painful

The difference between Indian and Pak media is, in India even the most reputed news channels are bigoted while in Pak, only the cheap channels are bigoted.

Except for THE DAWN all Pakistani news channels are bigoted and anti -hindu . In India , NDTV English is pretty decent and all others are bad but Indian media is by large not anti muslim .

I think , the solution is perhaps not to watch TV ..to be honest I don't tune in to the new channels , for that reason , but I do find the new articles occasions and its quite baffling to see what the media has to report.

I do find that anti pakistani sentiment is great for vote getting so politicians approve of such matters and that is the reality but lets see what happens in some peace talks

But I just don't see any thing more then just exchange of political meetings I don't expect a major break thur

i hate the stories they cook,but i dont hate nationalism without those stories..
this is simple to understand:D
btw,i saw how ur channels were bashing india,some of them were calling india a B grade team:lol:

Can you please post that video from youtube here ? Or atleast let me know what it is called ? I really want to watch it .:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom