What's new

Indian Media Responsible for Worsening India-Pakistan Relationship - Afridi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every media put particular agenda for its progress plans so
Propaganda is base of Indian media agenda. After it doesn't difficult to understand why quality graph of India media permanently down.

Shahid Afridi told what he experienced but we have to understand who stand behind Indian media, they are mainly intelligences, radical Hindu organizations, policy makers & government directorates while many other countries used Indian media quality in spreading their own propaganda against Pakistan or against other countries.

So Indian media doesn't root cause of worsening Pak-Ind relations but a tool for applications of plans.
On public level definitely Indian media primary source in hate creation with its fake & dramatic stories.

must watch video

Last edited by a moderator:
Well Shahid is saying the truth , our people are not that different but becasue of the elites in our societies , politicians the sentiments of both nation's people are played far too long .. and of course when some incident happens , it helps fuel things up

I mean even in the video you can see they are trying to enrage the guy , while he is stating a simple fact its a cricket game get over it - game is game you win here you lose there -

In marrige ceremonies we hear indian tunes, we see ladies wearing sari's here and there , and movies and other aspect , cultural similarities etc

And I think its time that people need to take example from Japan's nuclear reactor issue , how grave the problem can be unless there is long lasting peace

But this kind of interrogation is expected in our media as well -

He is 100% correct look , we listen to music , our artist go there perform , our cricket players go there to play there is our prime minister that goes there to watch cricket , so there is no need for any debate

A cricket game is nothing but a cricket game -

Our own media is not a saint either !! just that India media adds the cool background music lol and ours does not

i don't know what extraordinary afridi has seen on Indian channels, i agree that they were bit aggressive towards pakistan. but they were just talking abt. cricket. they were not talking abt pakistan as a nation, their ppl, history or whatever. Indian media never pulled pakistan as a nation, it's ppl, history, foreign policy etc in their talks regarding cricket. so how come afridi can say that it can worsen indo-pak relations. i have heard it first time that talking abt sports can worsen relations b/w two nations.

The difference between Indian and Pak media is, in India even the most reputed news channels are bigoted while in Pak, only the cheap channels are bigoted.

That is because Indians paras dont go about intiating insurgencies in PaK (1965), that is because India doesnt support any armed insurgency in Pakistan or having an "coaching centres" across the LOC, that is because Indian troops dont dress up as "Holy Warriors" and go about infiltrating other countries, that is because India based outfits (Non state actors) dont go about doing suicide attacks on Pak parliaments, that is because no Indians have gone on a shooting spree in Karachi or Lahore killing 166 civilians....

I can go on, but this is enough to give you an idea I guess.

That is because Indians paras dont go about intiating insurgencies in PaK (1965), that is because India doesnt support any armed insurgency in Pakistan or having an "coaching centres" across the LOC, that is because Indian troops dont dress up as "Holy Warriors" and go about infiltrating other countries, that is because India based outfits (Non state actors) dont go about doing suicide attacks on Pak parliaments, that is because no Indians have gone on a shooting spree in Karachi or Lahore killing 166 civilians....

I can go on, but this is enough to give you an idea I guess.

I am not arguing which county is the aggressor. It is just about the television channels. I think Pakistan has some decent channels like Dunyatv and Dawn. India doesn't have something similar. Even reputed channels like NDTV and IBN live indulge in cheap journalism just for the rating. This is not only in context of Pakistan. They have a very corporate mentality which is so obvious. I just wish ethical institutions like Hindu start a news channel and cater to audience who want to watch balanced , moderate news.

I am not arguing which county is the aggressor. It is just about the television channels. I think Pakistan has some decent channels like Dunyatv and Dawn. India doesn't have something similar. Even reputed channels like NDTV and IBN live indulge in cheap journalism just for the rating. This is not only in context of Pakistan. They have a very corporate mentality which is so obvious. I just wish ethical institutions like Hindu start a news channel and cater to audience who want to watch balanced , moderate news.

I have never seen a problem with NDTV english

NDTV is not jingoistic about Pak. Radia tapes just tells us that it's not politically neutral (read Congress mouthpiece)

I think NDTV is jingoistic and often paranoid in handling India- China relationship. They are partly responsible in creating this Indian mid set that we have become a superpower when the reality is far from truth. They also heavily censor comments posted on their site not allowing even the slightest criticism.

I think NDTV is jingoistic and often paranoid in handling India- China relationship. They also heavily censor comments posted on their site not allowing even the slightest criticism.

China is different. But in Pak's case NDTV is generally on Aman ki Asha mode

China is different. But in Pak's case NDTV is generally on Aman ki Asha mode
NDTV quality has gone down. In the desperation to beat CNN-IBN and timesNow, they have changed their reporting style.
TimesNow, I cant even watch, it is a hindi channel where people speak English.
CNN-IBN is good but again, bit too much chest beating. Rajdeep is embarrassing to say the least in this cricket world cup coverage(although by and large a good journalist). He keeps shouting when people sitting next to him can clearly hear him. Another funny CNN-IBN innovation is during election when a giant screen will show numbers, and Rajdeep will keep reading from it(and keep standing the whole day)

Very well said as i also think india's TV channels have a reputation for overstatement and hyperbole

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom