What's new

Indian Media Responsible for Worsening India-Pakistan Relationship - Afridi

Status
Not open for further replies.
lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz neither the idiots have any right to call PDF as terror platform so ask your idiot members either not to come here or dont get out of their skin

if u can understand,that guy was only referring the india bashing here by pakistani members or chinese members...
u are old enough to understand it.
and btw,u dont look good typing abt state terrorism:lol:

You must thank PDF we still allow bharatis despite your state terrorism against Pakistan.

anyway move on and comment on the topic if you have anything to say if not just lay off

in that case you must thank the 'bharatis' for saving the lives of so many pakistanis who come to india for advanced treatment.
you must also thank 'bharatis' for letting you guys shop in india.

anyways...
Lets face it. you guys need us for medical care and we need you for PDF

in that case you must thank the 'bharatis' for saving the lives of so many pakistanis who come to india for advanced treatment.

anyways...

Yes we need u for cheap treatment... aka medical tourism.

so you people take afridi seriously when he speaks on indo-pak relations,he is a cricketer not a member of parliament or foreign ministry
the media doesnt dictate indian foreign policy so pretty worthless topic

so you people take afridi seriously when he speaks on indo-pak relations,he is a cricketer not a member of parliament or foreign ministry

India media is dictated by your foreign policy not the otherway round.

i think Media do represent Indian foreign policy , its like a pillar of defence of many big powers take US for example how they start propaganda of WMD in media before war against Iraq.

anyways...

We are paying you for treatment just like we all pay to all those western, american doctors abroad where we go for treatment.

its just less costly health tourism not a privilege.

first read the context of that post about PDF and then go haywire

lol "Aamir Sohail khud ghatiya hai"

...Pakistanis fighting among themselves.

Not even ready to accept his own fault including poor captaincy and he is blaming Indian media.

What an effing joke!

lo ji aab buraiyan shuru huin, indians r just hyper emotional people.

Indian viewer should watch Pakistan private tv and compare with Indian media outlet. They will see huge difference, I rarely see anything bad about India on Pak tv. Always praise indian democracy , economic growth,art and taxation system. But recently i see very disturbing Indian media reports about Pakistan. The only purpose of those reports were just to inject hate in Indian people.

Why do you guys even watch indian channels? We dont watch pakistani channels........at all!. They dont air those in here. That aside, i dont see many shows aimed at pakistan. In fact i havent seen one in years. The only ones i remember are a couple of nationalistic movies....which you guys shouldnt be watching in the first place.

Besides, no one is arguing indian media is unbiased. It doesnt do any false reporting though...they tend to give it a nationalistic twist is all. But, what happened will be reported as it is.

Like they say....indians love india...

In my case, i stay away from videos about india created by pak nationals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom