What's new

Indian Media Responsible for Worsening India-Pakistan Relationship - Afridi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Indian media needs many more decades to come out of their current situation.

The issue with Indian media is it follows their national foreign policy strictly.

wats wrong in it?

Indian media needs many more decades to come out of their current situation.

The issue with Indian media is it follows their national foreign policy strictly.

You wont see jingoism and chest beating in DD, which is controlled by GoI. I am sure govt wants these private channels to tone down, else they will be liability for us(when attempting any peace process).

wats wrong in it?

a while back you said none of your channels are worth. thats what wrong. when the entire media follows the govt blindly it leads to such hate mongering and war mongering by media thats what is currently the situation with Indian media.

You must thank PDF we still allow bharatis despite your state terrorism against Pakistan.
anyway move on and comment on the topic if you have anything to say if not just lay off

1)we spend our money on internet for pdf
2)dont teach lessons on terrorism,u know better i think;)

You wont see jingoism and chest beating in DD, which is controlled by GoI. I am sure govt wants these private channels to tone down, else they will be liability for us(when attempting any peace process).

DD is an old inafct oldest and they also carry programs according to govt policy whatever they want to show its another matter that private channels in India lack middle path viz a viz maintaining a diplomatic tone unlike DD which obviously cant promote war outrightly as for that you have many other platforms

a while back you said none of your channels are worth. thats what wrong. when the entire media follows the govt blindly it leads to such hate mongering and war mongering by media thats what is currently the situation with Indian media.

i hate the stories they cook,but i dont hate nationalism without those stories..
this is simple to understand:D
btw,i saw how ur channels were bashing india,some of them were calling india a B grade team:lol:

PDF is not asking you to spend money. rather even for checking your personal email one has to spend money so stop coming up with stupid arguments.

2. we have an upper hand to teach because terrorism against Pakistan was started by bharat aka India.

anyway come back to the topic

There Defination of state Terrorism is quite different ..! They call every thing as state terrorism which suits there propogenda...;)

Don't be surprised...:)

PDF is not asking you to spend money. rather even for checking your personal email one has to spend money so stop coming up with stupid arguments.

2. we have an upper hand to teach because terrorism against Pakistan was started by bharat aka India.

you are not a owner of this forum let them decide wht they want to do .... so just stay in your limit

actually whole world is behind u coz u made wrong choices,admit it or not...
and that bhasmasur is haunting u now

you are not a owner of this forum let them decide wht they want to do .... so just stay in your limit

lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz neither the idiots have any right to call PDF as terror platform so ask your idiot members either not to come here or dont get out of their skin

indian govt is also responsible, the way their government bring politics into the cricket game, shahid said cricket is just a ame should remain a game nt a battle ground but their bcci and indin govt is highly politicised

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom