What's new

Indian army propaganda film is being released in Pakistan on June 6th

LOL:lol: now yr just dodging the question.

Media lol who guides it? Documentaries and books? who make or write them?

U cant defend which is undefend-able.

I am dodging no question. And FYI go and have a look at any war specific website(Non-Indian as well as non-Pakistani) and then compare the story of Indian movies based of Indo-Pak wars and you'll get your answer for your so called "Indian army's propaganda".

And about docs and books, FYI even foreign experts and historians write those.

When you don't know anything dont start your ***** bs without facts and figures or move on some c****** indian forum like bharat-rickshaw ...

First WAAR was not funded by any military organization (ISPR) or Govt. That was made by individual patriotic guy with his father "Bilal Lashari". Secondly your 1000 of movies made on India VS Pakistan not even close to WAAR... have you seen ? or even see the trailer ? lol you just make a movie in which 1 kanjri + 1 item song + 2 X 2 teen ager boy and gal making fun in college or uni in their entire life guzar jati hey which is not even close to reality and @ last bhaag kar shadi karlena thats what actually left in bollywood movies from past 5 - 10 years... your only movie with great content was Slum Dog (subjective) & 3 Idiots (comedy). Some substance in acting and over all dialogs in the movie particular in slum dogs. Rest of in short **** tareen movies. I'm watching almost every hollywood and 80% of bollywood movies and your 90% of movies are mix-up copypaste of hollywood similar to China made cars front BMW back Mercedes and sides Corolla... 100 crore ke movie banany ka matlab ye nahe kay woh bohat zabardast hojayege kyoonkay usmay 100 crore lagya hain ... kid make movie with low budget but add some new completely new story with some subject...a country where movie like DHOOM (last version) earn $$$ shows how much mature awaam you and our have...

Make first movie like WAAR thn compare....

After seeing your post, I ant to say some things which you may or may not know.
You know very little about Indian film Industry.
Bollywood is not the only movie industry in India.
An average educated guy hates the so called 100 crore movies.
The 100 crore collections are due to the increase in theaters and overseas population and good marketing.
Last time I checked Dhoom also made good business in Pakistan, so how mature your AWAAM are.
Watch our national award winning movies and then compare with your movies.

And Indians were saying pakistan banned it.

huh
The thread was started by a Pakistani calling to ban it and Indians are responding to it.
huh

He came
He saw bollywood movie poster with army uniform
He assumed it will be against Pakistan
He started whining
End of story

I dont think it will be released in Pak. Its not in list both in current films and future.

Centaurus Cineplex

it was a rumor and has been discussed in its main thread. And yes yr gov does direct yr producers for film and content.

I noticed that your theatres show mostly foreign films and very few bollywood. Is the bollywood ban still in place now.

It's a same best sold out story as usual by Bollywood, Terrorists who? Muslims
The neighbor country bombs and killed Indians
Who? Pakistan and in between Masala Masala masala songs dance and third class sense of humor. The direct has really bad taste how to shoot the scenes. At the end Indian Army is super taen taen finish.

it is only option i believe... nothing will happen if we ban bollywood movies...cinema owner will still make their profits from Hollywood movies.. instead of banning a movie every other day , which is somehow anti pakistan..i suggest ban them all..

I will give a small synopsis of top three movie industry vs Pakistan. You can draw your own conclusion.

China has about 17500 movie screens ( added about 5000 more last year) for 1.4 billion people.
About 20 to 35 foreign movies a year.
Makes about 375 movies with about 4 billion dollar revenue.

India has about 13500 theatres for 1.2 billion people.
No limit on foreign imports.
Makes about 1100 films (200 bollywood) with 4 billion dollar revenue.

United States has about 40,000 screens for 300 million people.
No quota of screening foreign movies.
Made about 500 films with 1 billion admissions and 50 billion dollar revenue.

Pakistan has about 175 screens for 180 million people.
Allows 15 Bollywood movies a year and no quota on Hollywood.
Makes about 10-20 films with a revenue of about ???

The thread was started by a Pakistani calling to ban it and Indians are responding to it.
huh

NO your bharati media as usual started a lie that Pakistan banned this movie . This is usual Indian Drama Queens who get publicity for Indian movies by wrongly accusing Pakistan that we have banned it.

while the reality is it was released

NO your bharati media as usual started a lie that Pakistan banned this movie . This is usual Indian Drama Queens who get publicity for Indian movies by wrongly accusing Pakistan that we have banned it.

while the reality is it was released

The one who started the thread wrote his opinion on the release of movie as he assumed it as Anti- Pakistani movie. Most of us clarified what the truth was. No link from media was given by OP.

The one who started the thread wrote his opinion on the release of movie as he assumed it as Anti- Pakistani movie. Most of us clarified what the truth was. No link from media was given by OP.

check your media.

anyway even if anti-Pakistan, i feel this BS cant affect us

check your media.

anyway even if anti-Pakistan, i feel this BS cant affect us
Why should I check the media. The thread was not started with any link. Just opinion sharing and clarification. Good for you that it doesnt affect you.

Why should I check the media. The thread was not started with any link. Just opinion sharing and clarification. Good for you that it doesnt affect you.

oh bhai am not talking about the thread. The thread is a proof that Pakistan did NOT ban this movie which was claimed otherwise by Indian media before the release

oh bhai am not talking about the thread. The thread is a proof that Pakistan did NOT ban this movie which was claimed otherwise by Indian media before the release
I searched for Indian websites claiming ban on this movie by Pakistan. Yet to find one. Please post link from any main stream media. It will be helpful to the thread also.

Thank you

Back
Top Bottom