What's new

Indian army propaganda film is being released in Pakistan on June 6th

I hope the movie is not stupid, flop like rawadi rathore.

Indian army propaganda film Holiday is being released in Pakistan on June 6th. Another attack on our dignity, honour and faith by the enemies within our ranks. All patriots MUST resist this shameful attack on Pak sarzameen. Set the social media ablaze, protest, demand its blockade, write to government, PEMRA, film censor boards and arrange peaceful sit in's outside the filming halls. DO NOT break law. Remain decent but show your love for Pak Sarzameen and Pak army. This is least we can do for now before we hang the traitors one day inshAllah !

View attachment 34069

Upcoming-Movie-Holiday-of-Akshay-Kumar-and-Sonakshi-Sinha.jpg

This movie is not funded by GOI like your flim "WAAR"
WAAR was directed and produced by Bilal Lashaari. Any claim of your stupid claim? (Another indian Brain Fart ;) )

Indian army propaganda film Holiday is being released in Pakistan on June 6th. Another attack on our dignity, honour and faith by the enemies within our ranks. All patriots MUST resist this shameful attack on Pak sarzameen. Set the social media ablaze, protest, demand its blockade, write to government, PEMRA, film censor boards and arrange peaceful sit in's outside the filming halls. DO NOT break law. Remain decent but show your love for Pak Sarzameen and Pak army. This is least we can do for now before we hang the traitors one day inshAllah !

View attachment 34069

LoL this is an exact one to one copy of the Tamil movie Thuppakki :lol:

OT.: Chill, I ve seen Thuppakki, and since this is an exact copy, you have nothing to worry about ^^

only good in bollywood ... they can even beat Americans in their bollywood dreams :rofl::rofl:

Just because you couldnt, doesnt mean that we cant ;), sometimes one's dream is another's complex. :lol:

I hope the movie is not stupid, flop like rawadi rathore.
it was flop?? after grosing lot more than 100 crores??!

are you drunk ISPR movie?? kidoo it was directed by bilal lishari not by some serving army col in ISPR man you indians are really brainless what can i say yara kids kids everywhere

So a link to another threat is a source Lolz.
Grow up. And even in the thread there is nothing as "Army sponsored"
Collaboration means support. Like the USAF support in Transformers series.
Grow up Kiddo

LOL click the link read the comments which is not posted or commented myself then we see who is brainless & drunk

would it be Treason if I watch this movie - oh don't worry am not gonna pay- i don't pay to watch indian movies any more -----torrent zindabad :D

LOL click the link read the comments which is not posted or commented myself then we see who is brainless & drunk
my dear it was a Movie produced in Collaboration with ISPR - is that so hard for you to understand??

Just because you couldnt, doesnt mean that we cant ;), sometimes one's dream is another's complex. :lol:

it was flop?? after grosing lot more than 100 crores??!

It was cheap and inspired by typical south Indian films, actually based on a south Indian film.

Zero acting, not so good songs, only violence......................as far 100 crores, many movies claim that club nowadays.

Back
Top Bottom