What's new

Indian army propaganda film is being released in Pakistan on June 6th

It is exact copy of Thuppaki even dialogue and some songs r copied from original movie so it is not anti pak movie.Watch Thuppaki 5 times so it does not look like anti pak movie from any angle

its simple ....just put a ban on release on all indian movies in Pakistan...if someone wants to watch torrent is there
Or maybe just strengthen own film industry..
No one will give a damm about em!!
Banning is a shitty and desperate option.

Or maybe just strengthen own film industry..
No one will give a damm about em!!
Banning is a shitty and desperate option.

it is only option i believe... nothing will happen if we ban bollywood movies...cinema owner will still make their profits from Hollywood movies.. instead of banning a movie every other day , which is somehow anti pakistan..i suggest ban them all..

it is only option i believe... nothing will happen if we ban bollywood movies...cinema owner will still make their profits from Hollywood movies.. instead of banning a movie every other day , which is somehow anti pakistan..i suggest ban them all..
Banning on what basic??
It's people choice dude!!

Atleast you accepted south Indian Movies are Crapp!! :rofl:
Well It's a miracle that that Pakistani crap movie ranking on IDM is 8 star+ Burn!!!
Umm.. NOO.
Dont generalize South Movies based on Remakes in Hindi.

The south Indian Movies which are dubbed by bollyood are crap. They remake only Action , Masala , predictable movies from south. There are lot of good south Indian movies coming every year.

Could you tell what percentage of Pakistani audience like to watch Hollywood movies.?
I think Pakistani distributors and Cinema theater people are happy about bollywood movies. They generate good revenue. Complete ban will not improve any thing in lollywood. Instead the Pakistani movies should be given some kind of priority to revive movie industry.

Last edited:
I dont remember Pakistan being mentioned anywhere in the tamil version. Terrorists are there but no Pak mention

It's a stupid movie ... Akshay Kumar forgot how to act. He should stick to senseless comedies only.

This movie is not funded by GOI like your flim "WAAR"

When you don't know anything dont start your ***** bs without facts and figures or move on some c****** indian forum like bharat-rickshaw ...

First WAAR was not funded by any military organization (ISPR) or Govt. That was made by individual patriotic guy with his father "Bilal Lashari". Secondly your 1000 of movies made on India VS Pakistan not even close to WAAR... have you seen ? or even see the trailer ? lol you just make a movie in which 1 kanjri + 1 item song + 2 X 2 teen ager boy and gal making fun in college or uni in their entire life guzar jati hey which is not even close to reality and @ last bhaag kar shadi karlena thats what actually left in bollywood movies from past 5 - 10 years... your only movie with great content was Slum Dog (subjective) & 3 Idiots (comedy). Some substance in acting and over all dialogs in the movie particular in slum dogs. Rest of in short **** tareen movies. I'm watching almost every hollywood and 80% of bollywood movies and your 90% of movies are mix-up copypaste of hollywood similar to China made cars front BMW back Mercedes and sides Corolla... 100 crore ke movie banany ka matlab ye nahe kay woh bohat zabardast hojayege kyoonkay usmay 100 crore lagya hain ... kid make movie with low budget but add some new completely new story with some subject...a country where movie like DHOOM (last version) earn $$$ shows how much mature awaam you and our have...

Make first movie like WAAR thn compare....

It is exact copy of Thuppaki even dialogue and some songs r copied from original movie so it is not anti pak movie.Watch Thuppaki 5 times so it does not look like anti pak movie from any angle

Off course not, its against muslims.

LOL Just because they are based on true incidents, they are paid by IA :lol: what a logic
LOL the more important question is that who tells them or guides them ant ''true'' incidents is the question to be asked.

Duh we've got media and documentaries and books...
LOL:lol: now yr just dodging the question.

Media lol who guides it? Documentaries and books? who make or write them?

U cant defend which is undefend-able.

Back
Top Bottom