What's new

Indian army propaganda film is being released in Pakistan on June 6th

would it be Treason if I watch this movie - oh don't worry am not gonna pay- i don't pay to watch indian movies any more -----torrent zindabad :D

my dear it was a Movie produced in Collaboration with ISPR - is that so hard for you to understand??
@RAMPAGE ye kn kn aagia yhan??
This guy forced me to log in back!! :sick:
Babuuu jb pta na hoo to kia un gl i krna zaroori tha??

It was cheap and inspired by typical south Indian films, actually based on a south Indian film.

Zero acting, not so good songs, only violence......................as far 100 crores, many movies claim that club nowadays.
Atleast you accepted south Indian Movies are Crapp!! :rofl:
Well It's a miracle that that Pakistani crap movie ranking on IDM is 8 star+ Burn!!!

For a moment, I thought the lead guy in the movie poster was Bruce Willis.

Indian army propaganda film Holiday is being released in Pakistan on June 6th. Another attack on our dignity, honour and faith by the enemies within our ranks. All patriots MUST resist this shameful attack on Pak sarzameen. Set the social media ablaze, protest, demand its blockade, write to government, PEMRA, film censor boards and arrange peaceful sit in's outside the filming halls. DO NOT break law. Remain decent but show your love for Pak Sarzameen and Pak army. This is least we can do for now before we hang the traitors one day inshAllah !

View attachment 34069
What an imbecile! This film is about neutralizing terrorist sleeper cells in India. So why the fook has it got you bugged? Chill dude. Don't hyperventilate for brownie points.

You just made an a$$ of yourself! Congratulations!

Why making a fuss on releasing a movie???
Let it be released.
If people would be so against it would be a flop here if not then ok.. watna torrent to sbka baap ka maal hai!!:rolleyes::rolleyes:

I still don't understand why watch shit movies. Both Pakistani and Indian movies are so predictable. Watch Hollywood movies guys.:D

I still don't understand why watch shit movies. Both Pakistani and Indian movies are so predictable. Watch Hollywood movies guys.:D
Bhai tuna Baby Day out ni dekhi!! It was sooooooo predictable!!:confused:

its simple ....just put a ban on release on all indian movies in Pakistan...if someone wants to watch torrent is there

Back
Top Bottom