What's new

Indian army propaganda film is being released in Pakistan on June 6th

NO your bharati media as usual started a lie that Pakistan banned this movie . This is usual Indian Drama Queens who get publicity for Indian movies by wrongly accusing Pakistan that we have banned it.

while the reality is it was released

which Bharati media madamji?? Aapka supreme court ne bollywood ko pura he ban kar deya. Aur kya raha baaki??

my advised to Pakistanis don't watch it! Waste of time with third class ghisi piti terrorists story bad director and camera crew.

i just watched the movie yesterday @pvr....they never ever in the movie mention the name pakistan or anything related to it........even some of the terrorists(sleeper cells) are shown that they are indians only who are against govt... i dont see how it is propaganda movie

It was cheap and inspired by typical south Indian films, actually based on a south Indian film.

Zero acting, not so good songs, only violence......................as far 100 crores, many movies claim that club nowadays.
ohh.....i was talking in general....may be thats ur personal openion.

Well , everyone in PAK think what India is like PAK where Indian Army rules and it also sponsor move like PA and ISI controls.......

What a pity ... these guys have very good imaginations.....

This is a tamil film remade in Hindi.The hero in movie is a soldier on leave and how he combats terrorists in his city when he faces them.

I agree. In addition, all those TV sets which show Indian channels must be smashed to a pulp.

No my point was that if this film is anti-pakistan but was still screened in any pakistani cinema then those traitor cinema owners should be taught a lesson.

No my point was that if this film is anti-pakistan but was still screened in any pakistani cinema then those traitor cinema owners should be taught a lesson.

That's where you're wrong. Those who clear such movies for screening must be punished. The theatre owners are just screening a movie which was given the green signal by the sensors. So who exactly is at fault here?

@OP, I read the story.... This is not against Pakistan..... Youtube is blocked here due to tiny mind people like you..... We all are suffering.....

Back
Top Bottom