What's new

Indian Army Nervously Watches as PLA Comes Well Prepared This Time!

FOOLS_NIGHTMARE

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
The Nervousness of the Indian Army and Intelligencia in recent days is not without a reason. PLA this time is amassed near the LAC with more modern hardware and better training regimes. Below are the Images and Videos of PLA near the LAC that have just been uploaded.

1620582069663.png

1620582083877.png

1620582120070.png

1620582160690.png

Last edited:
2021 is not going to be a good year for India. Covid is raging through the country. India has become a covid pariah and its image is shot to hell. Modi is nowhere to be seen. The recent talks with Pakistan requires sacrifices from India, which will be expensive otherwise India will have 2 active hot borders this summer.

Now, of course, China is about to use India as a "sounding board" to test her latest weapons, operational fighting doctrines before the "big one" with Taiwan/USA. I expect a short border war between India and China - just to validate some concepts, safetly for them. Imagine MLRS systems taking their shots at New Delhi - it is very easy for China to do and India cannot repond easily.

China IS preparing for War - be under no illusions about that. No one is going to argue against that. India's membership seems to be proving to be very expensive for India, and not so much for the other QUAD members. I wonder why(well, that is the whole point of India in the quad - cannon fodder !! ).
Looks they want to get beaten one more time. Bring them on.

We all saw Indian "beat" the Chinese last year on this forum - may you be able to "dish out many more of those beatings.." 8-) :p:..

Last edited:
2021 is not going to be a good year for India. Covid is raging through the country. India has become a covid pariah and its image is shot to hell. Modi is nowhere to be seen. The recent talks with Pakistan requires sacrifices from India, which will be expensive otherwise India will have 2 active hot borders this summer.

Now, of course, China is about to use India as a "sounding board" to test her latest weapons, operational fighting doctrines before the "big one" with Taiwan/USA. I expect a short border war between India and China - just to validate some concepts, safetly for them. Imagine MLRS systems taking their shots at New Delhi - it is very easy for China to do and India cannot repond easily.

China IS preparing for War - be under no illusions about that. No one is going to argue against that. India's membership seems to be proving to be very expensive for India, and not so much for the other QUAD members. I wonder why(well, that is the whole point of India in the quad - cannon fodder !! ).

We all saw Indian "beat" the Chinese last year on this forum - may you be able to "dish out many more of those beatings.." 8-) :p:..

Oh yes poor commies came to reinstate art 370 for birader mulak pakistan but went back with their @#& handed over to them.

Indians dishing out beatings...oops I meant on receiving end of beatings. Slip of the tongue there.

1620591586215.jpeg

The Nervousness of the Indian Army and Intelligencia in recent days is not without a reason. PLA this time is amassed near the LAC with more modern hardware and better training regimes. Below are the Images and Videos of PLA near the LAC that have just been uploaded.

View attachment 742161

View attachment 742163

View attachment 742164

View attachment 742167

On the other hand Indian Army is on Oxygen respirator due to Indian-Covid.

Back
Top Bottom