What's new

Chinese patrol boats entered Indian waters before V-P's Beijing visit

Its India who has border disputes with both Pakistan and China
Yaar itna bara mulk hai tumhara pehlay uss ko tou manage kar lo phir borders or waters per larna.

*I am totally on Chinese side*;)

I think India government also do not acknowledge Aksai Chin as China territory now, isn't it ? What Chinese doing in Aksai Chin, Indian media will call enter into India territory.

We don't want conflict but your government seems to not understand that our stand of neutrality doesn't mean we are weak.

Yes i supported current Sino-India broder, but the lack in Aksai Chin region and Aksai Chin is China's.
Indian media making trouble in a un-disputed area.

Currently BeiJing no any interest in South of Tibet region.
media not the government ! Indian media is one of the most harami media on earth Tell me which news channel you know with proper news coverage in this country ?

media not the government ! Indian media is one of the most harami media on earth Tell me which news channel you know with proper news coverage in this country ?
In China media, they almost reported few news about South of Tibet or what Indian do in South of Tibet:
1. BeiJing don't wanna disputed South of Tibet affect Sino-India relationship
2. Official news downplay the issue, so many Chinese didn't know South Tibet dispute.

I usually read web news like ifeng.com/ sina.com / 163.com or Chinese forums, i like HK Phoenix TV news.

In China media, they almost reported few news about South of Tibet or what Indian do in South of Tibet:
1. BeiJing don't wanna disputed South of Tibet affect Sino-India relationship
2. Official news downplay the issue, so many Chinese didn't know South Tibet dispute.

How can you downplay or expect relations not to be affected with childs play like entering LAC , spray painting, threatening villagers and making maps ?

How can you downplay or expect relations not to be affected with childs play like entering LAC , spray painting, threatening villagers and making maps ?
I said China media, not India media.

Modi criticised last government for not taking any serious action against chinese incursion during election campaign and it will be interesting to see what will be his reaction.

this is just a mild response to your mighty Modi's ambitious border immigration plan, which I already remind you a week ago, witnessed by Tshering22. You indians talk too much while lack the basic know-how of international politics.

Modi criticised last government for not taking any serious action against chinese incursion during election campaign and it will be interesting to see what will be his reaction.
what do you expect your mighty Midi do? declare a war with China? just because the person giving the order is Modi, every thing would be diffirent? pathetic thoughts.

Last edited:
Now we have disputed lake too lol

can somebody post the pic of this disputed lake?

800px-India_Jammu_and_Kashmir_location_map_UN_view.svg.png

As you can see, the lake sits on a disputed section of our border with China on Aksai Chin. And unlike on land, there aren't any clear markers in the Lake to demarcate the Indian side of the lake from the Chinese side. One good thing now has been that India has also deployed good patrol boats there to counter the Chinese boats. Wasn't the case till a couple of years back, when Chinese intrusions would practically go unchecked and unchallenged.

India deploys hi-tech boats to counter China in Ladakh lake - The Times of India

My mistake, in Aksai Chin. For China, Aksai Chin NO TALK.

WHY NOT? This land was ceded by Pakistan during a war conflict with India. It was done on purpose to provoke conflict and get China into the foray.

Its India who has border disputes with both Pakistan and China
Yaar itna bara mulk hai tumhara pehlay uss ko tou manage kar lo phir borders or waters per larna.

*I am totally on Chinese side*;)

Rightly said!!

Back
Top Bottom