What's new

Chinese patrol boats entered Indian waters before V-P's Beijing visit

ab dekte hai ki mod kya karwayi tum par karta hai !
Tune report ki kya?
BTW usne kya kaha Chinese ke samjh me toh aayega nahi :lol:

My mistake, in Aksai Chin. For China, Aksai Chin NO TALK.
I think yesterday you were supporting the current boundary as boarder for peace between in India and China relation? :what:
Now they entered in our territory and you are supporting it?

Tune report ki kya?

I think yesterday you were supporting the current boundary as boarder for peace between in India and China relation? :what:
He just doesn't know where the boundary is.

Still unclear mate
I try my best to make it clear and...what a failure.

Last edited:
Tune report ki kya?

कोई शोक नहीं है कंप्लेन देके क्यूँकि चीनियो का काम हैं यह !

I think the first issue we need to solve is the border issue, everything comes after that.

There is no border issue.

End of question.

My mistake, in Aksai Chin. For China, Aksai Chin NO TALK.

Well certainly it is no talk for us either. The ball is in your court.

Yi says something and your troops say something else. This cannot go on like this.

Now we have disputed lake too lol

can somebody post the pic of this disputed lake?

According to PLA, even Delhi and Mumbai are disputed.

They will keep askiing more and more land and we will keep refusing.

So I don't know what did Yi achieve by talking all good opportunities with us?

I think yesterday you were supporting the current boundary as boarder for peace between in India and China relation? :what: Now they entered in our territory and you are supporting it?
Yes i supported current Sino-India broder, but the lack in Aksai Chin region and Aksai Chin is China's.
Indian media making trouble in a un-disputed area.

Don't know if PLA could do something in South of Tibet.
Currently BeiJing no any interest in South of Tibet region.

Yes i supported current Sino-India broder, but the lack in Aksai Chin region and Aksai Chin is China's.
Indian media making trouble in a un-disputed area.
But the report is saying that Chinese troops enter more than 5 KM in Indian Territory. So, If you are supporting the current boarder then you should oppose this

Well certainly it is no talk for us either. The ball is in your court.
Yi says something and your troops say something else. This cannot go on like this.
In last thread, i ever explained how important Aksai Chin to China XinJiang.
Aksai Chin in PLA hands now, there's no chance for India take it back without war. India and China government should realize the truth, both should make concessions. China give up South of Tibet and India give up Aksai Chin.

Aksai Chin in PLA hands now, there's no chance for India take it back without war. India and China government should realize the truth, both should make concessions. China give up South of Tibet and India give up Aksai Chin.
yes Maintain Status quo!!

You know the reality otherwise as well. But why are your leaders talking different from your soldiers? Your soldiers entered Ladakh which is our territory. That is highly immature and uncalled for.

You can even claim Bangalore. But that doesn't count squat.

You know the reality otherwise as well. But why are your leaders talking different from your soldiers? Your soldiers entered Ladakh which is our territory. That is highly immature and uncalled for.

You can even claim Bangalore. But that doesn't count squat.
I think India government also do not acknowledge Aksai Chin as China territory now, isn't it ? What Chinese doing in Aksai Chin, Indian media will call enter into India territory.

Back
Top Bottom