What's new

4 more Army Brigades being deployed in Ladakh to effectively counter China

I have to say India is a substantial threat to China's national security.

No not weird... just a different time in history. Btw Nixon was a moron, i'm pretty sure 99% of Americans would agree with me here. But none the less, Chinese still wussed out because they didn't want to face an army that was ready for them. Validates what the Indian members are saying, when they are prepared you guys either lose or bow out. Hence the article. Sounds like you are suffering from youmadbroitis, might want to get that checked.

Then why do you insist on posting on the Indian forum? No need for dick measuring if you're not interested. Sounds to me like you are.

I already explained this one... Freedom of the Press. Democratic Media's tend to do this sort of thing.

I could ask you the same question seeing as how you frequently post here as well.

Likewise... 67, 71, 87.

Would be nice if you typed in English.
What you say? please write english

India raise 80 thousands troop right after Japanese emperor visit India, India isn't a friendly neighbor China should trust.

India raising troops has nothing to do with Japan Emperor's visit .

Don't start conspiracy theories .

India raise 80 thousands troop right after Japanese emperor visit India, India isn't a friendly neighbor China should trust.
We trusted them back in 1962, they relentlessly attacked us and took China for granted. Zhou en lai just wasted his time tried to persuade Nehru's stupid doing.

I have to say India is a substantial threat to China's national security.

Put some heat on India and make them over spend for the defend, make India increase their defend budget since their economy still very weak, create instability to make India increase their defend budget. Either force the Indian to feed themselves or bankrupt themselves to defend a booggie man from China.

India border along with China and China right now have the military upper hand, no need to start a war but force India to fire a first shot then show the world China military capacity with a limit border war with India.

what you say? please write english

your youmadbroitis is flaring up again, might want to get that checked.

522879982_obama_you_mad_xlarge.jpeg

What you expect from China when you keep increasing the number of soldiers along the border? be smart

shut up.

what you expect from India when china keeps sending its forces inside Indian border.......
those soldiers arent going to attack china....even you know that
they are there for defense......

china is acting as a bully.....India is not......

Back
Top Bottom