What's new

4 more Army Brigades being deployed in Ladakh to effectively counter China

This thread was supposed to provoke, am i right? i don't percieve any wrongdoing here by Chinese members rebuking. Sorry sir, You have put up the mirror in the wrong direction.

This is like a good guy. Why do not you always discuss in same tone?

What does Kiss of dragon imply when he hints tells that Hundre of rockets with GPS guidance shall fired at us? Ofcourse, he hints to attack New Delhi. That post was in response of his post.

What is there in Picture? If you want I can post you the video of Nanking? Of course I do not want to mock those innocent who died. Now read this.

‘Nobody believed we had killed so many Chinese at Rezang La. Our commander called me crazy and warned that I could be court-martialled’ | The Indian Express

Bro,

Actually they are scarred guys. When you remind them the historical facts, they will either say that source is wrong or attack you like nonsense. They always need some dosage to keep their Moral intact. You see, he posted picture of warship which is totally out of the scope of discussion. He would have thought in his mind that if what we say turn out to be true, China may attack india from sea. You shall find similar nonsense at so many place.
You are overrun, save your time.

u=2287688859,2728309755&fm=21&gp=0.jpg

No pictures from our side .

Chinese soldiers got their @ss kicked and ran back before we could take a picture .... :lol:
mind masturbation if you don't have a picture. IA can't afford a camera in 87?

Indians are really good at putting their hands up high, is that wrote in the standard procedure in IA's operation gudiance as how to surrender?

i've got more picture, you wanna share? or you just shut up.

India spends billions on raising a corps to defend its border area。

China spends billions on better accesses to and within its border area。

Who is the strategic genius?

The answer is known from the start and the winner is already decided at the word "go". :D

u=1330793347,4025794753&fm=23&gp=0.jpg

The captured soldier at the left corner looked so happily cause he knows this war luanched by Nehru is very unneccessarily.

1160466015.jpg

View attachment 13807

Indians are really good at putting their hands up high, is that wrote in the standard procedure in IA's operation gudiance as how to surrender?

Mental masturbation。:enjoy:

It's their way of seeking mental solace or spiritual consolation。Rather unique!Better leave it that way.

Post youtube video with Chinese soldiers spoon fed Indian POW, China treated captured Indian soldiers with humanity and respected. No beheading, no prisoner abuse, offered cigarette to the prisoner and cared for the wounded Indian. China treated Indian soldiers pretty well, imagine they were capture by Japanese troop? Bet your life they would suffer to inhumane tortured.

The answer is known from the start and the winner is already decided at the word "go". :D

Says the guy from a country which spends $145B on defence .

It is a strike corps and not for defense.

Read something before posting your BS on forum.

No matter how you hype a unjustice war, you just can't distort the fact. Keep trying guys!!!

all these Chinese incursions did good and bad to India..
it made india cautious strengthen its army and develop infra at the border...
and the bad thing is it will lead diversion of funds from our navy...which the chinese are apprehensive about...our leadership should wake up and increase our defense budget...and give navy a priority..

Post a thousand pictures everybody here knows China got their @ss kicked in 67 and 87.

Those low caste soldiers were always exploited by the high caste offciers, this shows the reason why they are so vulnerable during war. They only can feed their stomach when turns captured, we kindly liberate them and returned them safe and sound to their family. Indian people show appreciate PLA's mercy instead of conceving hatred. The PLA very well treated the captured when attacked. I remembered some Indian soldiers thanked PLA in some way, especially China helped to rescue some wounded IA soilders back in 1962.

Post a thousand pictures everybody here knows China got their @ss kicked in 67 and 87.
No picture, no saying. you try to get me boring man?

all these Chinese incursions did good and bad to India..
it made india cautious strengthen its army and develop infra at the border...
and the bad thing is it will lead diversion of funds from our navy...which the chinese are apprehensive about...our leadership should wake up and increase our defense budget...and give navy a priority..
This is why your goverment doesn't geive IN priority, the top notch amateur performance:
印度海军潜艇爆炸的搜索结果_百度图片搜索

Indian Navy's submarine INS Sindhughosh grounded inside Mumbai harbour, salvage operation begins R

Instead of rent some nuclear sub from Russia, IN shall lease some clever sailors as well.

China doesn't have to worry IN, it just will destory themselves at very face pace.

1376621894219.jpg

Attachments

• 1376621894219.jpg
    1376621894219.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 9
  • 1376621894219.jpg
    1376621894219.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 12
  • 1376621894219.jpg
    1376621894219.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 8
Last edited: