What's new

4 more Army Brigades being deployed in Ladakh to effectively counter China

I don't want to poke my nose in here, but he does have a point.

Most of the important urban centers in northern India are in very close firing range of the Chinese troops. Whereas, the part of China that Borders India is very sparse. Most of their might is concentrated on the eastern seaboard.

What firing range? You do realise that there is a very high mountain range standing between Indian plains and the Tibetan plateau right?. What weapons do you think China can deploy to attack Indian urban centers "with ease"? Definitely not long range artillery.

Last edited:
Why waste money on a toilet when average Indians do not know how to use it. They would just defecate outside of a public toilet.

India should spend all the money on TOT just like what happen with TOT of PAKFA.

But every country will certainly lose to India when it comes to bragging and excuses though. Indians are expert at that.
i think your CCP masters will be extremely happy after reading this post of yours.now go at once and claim your 50 cents reward from your masters:rofl:

Mission accomplished for brain dead China trols.Aur fir ekbaar eik thread ka ma-bahen eik karcdi salo ne.
@My fellow Indian brothers,when you gonna learn?Just ignore the trolls.We know perfectly what our armed forces are capable of and there is no need to proof something to anyone.

i think your CCP masters will be extremely happy after reading this post of yours.now go at once and claim your 50 cents reward from your masters:rofl:

Why would CCP care about Indians do not know how to use toilets. As I had said, Indians like to brag, coming up with excuses and what you are presenting now is that Indians like to deflect negative facts with attacks against another country that is totally unrelated to me or the topic at discussion.

Sound like you're not quite sure...go to read your own post #129

Seems like you was itchy to reply to my first post :lol:, sure you want to avoid to debate because you know that in conventional war, India will the biggest loser, you can claim to have a good rear support, resupply and reinforcement for these cities but also the most vunerable, high value targets and easy target...within PLA fire range...we can bring India into misery within a months.

The US federal reserve can bring India into misery with just a sentence. How many more years do you think it would take for China to be able to do that?

Last edited:
Why would CCP care about Indians do not know how to use toilets. As I had said, Indians like to brag, coming up with excuses and what you are presenting now is that Indians like to deflect negative facts with attacks against another country that is totally unrelated to me or the topic at discussion.

But so CCP care about quality of AIR the china capital have? i head ppl uses mark to breath in china.......

But so CCP care about quality of AIR the china capital have? i head ppl uses mark to breath in china.......

I heard the air is bad in China. But you are just trying to distract the topic about how bad India is. India need a big educational program on sanitation. This is more important than anything else.

We have done that to Vietnam, India won't be an exception, you can try...if you can massively bombarde our coastal cities with your conventional :lol:, but any of our cheap 350 km unguided rockets and artilleries will flatterned any cities within range include New Delhi...unless you want to go nuke with us. :azn:..oh by the way it's not intentional to bomb your cities...it's just a collateral damage if we use American's term :lol:

That is why we are building up Zero CEP weapon. DATA received from satellite or any other intelligent gathering tool is fed in system. It will attack and wipe out whole of your infrastructure withing single digit time in Minute. Keep dreaming. We are building long range Missiles which may attack any of your location with non nuclear heavy payload. We shall be able to wipe out any of your strategic location without using nuclear weapon.

That is why we are building up Zero CEP weapon. DATA received from satellite or any other intelligent gathering tool is fed in system. It will attack and wipe out whole of your infrastructure withing single digit time in Minute. Keep dreaming. We are building long range Missiles which may attack any of your location with non nuclear heavy payload. We shall be able to wipe out any of your strategic location without using nuclear weapon.

what is the zero CEP weapon? is this some kind of Indian new invention? :lol: and just do a math, for one long range missile you launch, we can laungh over thousand of cheap short rang GPS rockets for the same cost and more overhaul TNT.

I take it you don't know anything about aerospace/missile technology?

What's overhauled TNT?

no i dont know aerospace/missile technology, enlight me. As for overhaul TNT, I mean the total TNT that we can deliver with our short range rockets is far excede the TNT of one indian long range missile for the same price.

Seems India has gone crazy by delpoying so many under-armed soldiers in frozen weather, it only shows the inferior complexity they always have.

Mobolizing human resource is the only way to face advanced technology possesser. Hope those Indian soldiers could feed their stomach along the border, No chance of improving relationship in the future. A cat armed to the teeth is still a cat, we knew it in 1962.

no i dont know aerospace/missile technology, enlight me. As for overhaul TNT, I mean the total TNT that we can deliver with our short range rockets is far excede the TNT of one indian long range missile for the same price.
No need to debate with them, it's waste of your precious time. We know IA is doomed. When it comes to army, even USA will think triple to egage with PLA army. Maybe those poor Indians joining the army just want to make their ends meet, they surreder quickly when they faced PLA in 1962. If India goverment continues to deploy army along the border, we will response by selling more advanced weapon to Pakistan in soft loan. The profound effect could be multiplied. India has to sepnd 3 dollars to counter every 1 dollars wepaon Pakistan get from China.

Back
Top Bottom