What's new

4 more Army Brigades being deployed in Ladakh to effectively counter China

They now even design a new 'convertable' indegenous Howitzer.

India can produce nothing by themselfves. If India can't buy weapon from outside, its army will paralyze within in several months.

Keep provoking China will only bring them the face spam like 1962, they always overestimate themselves until got facial.

We know Indians are capable as always, don't even try to make it twice.

Its time for you to put up your Indian flag up there. You can only hide for so long before its too obvious that you talk like an Indian but you are ashamed of identifying with them.

Can't accept reality so must attack the poster? Is that what they teach you at the Chinese Shill School?

Chinese Shill Manual 101

1.) When foreigner makes fun of our country proceed with abusive ad hominem attack.

what is the zero CEP weapon? is this some kind of Indian new invention? :lol: and just do a math, for one long range missile you launch, we can laungh over thousand of cheap short rang GPS rockets for the same cost and more overhaul TNT.

What is the range of your GPS guided rocket? We shall eliminate all your infrastructure and left you with Nothing to attack India. Ofcourse we can enter China and o the Job like japan did in 1937.

What is the range of your GPS guided rocket? We shall eliminate all your infrastructure and left you with Nothing to attack India. Ofcourse we can enter China and o the Job like japan did in 1937.

wow...Indian possess magic wand :lol:

magic-wand.jpg

Mind you words, or i will report you spreading Nazi ideology. Actually you don't have any ability to cross the border, especially when 1962 is still clearly remembered. Now China is a very powerful country, You might serverly misjudge your self. Keep trolling and your wet dream......

Mind you words, or i will report you spreading Nazi ideology. Actually you don't have any ability to cross the border, especially when 1962 is still clearly remembered. Now China is a very powerful country, You might serverly misjudge your self. Keep trolling and your wet dream......

Last time you tried to make a 62 , we gave you back a 67 and 87 .

So keep your threats to yourself .

Two 052DDG at Jiang nan shipyard:
eebeb828-d32f-4567-bf90-5acfc1437d93.jpg

Last time you tried to make a 62 , we gave you back a 67 and 87 .

So keep your threats to yourself .
Your pathetic goverment fabricated 67 and 87, they forget to tell you we captured 5000 thousands Indian soldiers(easily as easy as catch hench at the farm) in 62. We removed the bolt and returned the rifle to them, China is very generous even to despicable and useless Nehru goverment.

Stop your rant and report where ever you want. What do you think, if some retarded will tell us to attack our National capital and we shall keep quite? Why do you so angry when I show you a mirror. What do you think, You guys have a right to post anything on the forum. It is you guys who are trolling and not I. Do not be fundamentalist. When You try to point one finger at some one, Three finger point at you. Like 1962 is a fct, 1937 is more horrible fact. if you think that you have a right to say any thing, we too have a right to show you mirror.

Your pathetic goverment fabricated 67 and 87, they forget to tell you we captured 5000 thousands Indian soldiers(easily as easy as catch hench at the farm) in 62. We removed the bolt and returned the rifle to them, China is very generous even to despicable and useless Nehru goverment.

Your govt. is pathetic . They brag about the victory in 62 and still cannot answer why they could not capture Arunachal Pradesh even after they claim a comprehensive victory .

In the mean time Chinese are so ashamed of the humiliation they received from India in 67 and 87 that they will go to any level to discredit it .

Now go and cry us a river .

The sooner you guys start killing each other the sooner we will see who is right. One side will be forced to shut up for a very long time.

Stop your rant and report where ever you want. What do you think, if some retarded will tell us to attack our National capital and we shall keep quite? Why do you so angry when I show you a mirror. What do you think, You guys have a right to post anything on the forum. It is you guys who are trolling and not I. Do not be fundamentalist. When You try to point one finger at some one, Three finger point at you. Like 1962 is a fct, 1937 is more horrible fact. if you think that you have a right to say any thing, we too have a right to show you mirror.
This thread was supposed to provoke, am i right? i don't percieve any wrongdoing here by Chinese members rebuking. Sorry sir, You have put up the mirror in the wrong direction.

Your govt. is pathetic . They brag about the victory in 62 and still cannot answer why they could not capture Arunachal Pradesh even after they claim a comprehensive victory .

In the mean time Chinese are so ashamed of the humiliation they received from India in 67 and 87 that they will go to any level to discredit it .

Bro,

Actually they are scarred guys. When you remind them the historical facts, they will either say that source is wrong or attack you like nonsense. They always need some dosage to keep their Moral intact. You see, he posted picture of warship which is totally out of the scope of discussion. He would have thought in his mind that if what we say turn out to be true, China may attack india from sea. You shall find similar nonsense at so many place.

an old picture tells the truth
印军投降的搜索结果_百度图片搜索

Bro,

Actually they are scarred guys. When you remind them the historical facts, they will either say that source is wrong or attack you like nonsense. They always need some dosage to keep their Moral intact. You see, he posted picture of warship which is totally out of the scope of discussion. He would have thought in his mind that if what we say turn out to be true, China may attack india from sea. You shall find similar nonsense at so many place.
You don't even have a picture to prove your void claim, i have one for you.

Attachments

• u=2287688859,2728309755&fm=21&gp=0.jpg
    u=2287688859,2728309755&fm=21&gp=0.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 21
Back
Top Bottom