What's new

4 more Army Brigades being deployed in Ladakh to effectively counter China

That probably since China suffer some kind of nuclear destruction, China would want other nations suffer from the nuclear destruction as well, no nations will be leave out of nuclear destruction if China destroy with nukes.
you know what, you are talking no sense from very start. May be you are just a kid.

you know what, you are talking no sense from very start. May be you are just a kid.

Just as much sense when consider fighting a nuclear war with another nuclear arm nation. No one will be spare by the total destruction of nuclear warfare.

Just as much sense when consider fighting a nuclear war with another nuclear arm nation. No one will be spare by the total destruction of nuclear warfare.
then there is no meaning of conventional superiority between 2 nuclear states. Isn't it?

You meant India will nuke China if China decide to fight a conventional war with India?

China can partially be destroy by India nuclear weapons but for sure India will be totally destroy by nuclear retaliation.

you are saying that China will nuke everyone. How is that sound?

The whole war will be nuke if there will ever be a nuclear warfare. That not out of possibility since China won't allow other nation to escape from a nuclear destruction with China completely destroy by the nuclear weapons.

China can partially be destroy by India nuclear weapons but for sure India will be totally destroy by nuclear retaliation.

i never understood whats partial destruction......
40-50 warheads will destroy economic hubs,developed areas,will kill majority
it will be followed by nuclear winter......no crops,nothing
china is not that much connectd to the west......so you wont get food and other help either
then there is radiation........

the impact on both countries will be simillar......if india has 100 warheads and it uses 50 on china........there will be nothing left

i never understood whats partial destruction......
40-50 warheads will destroy economic hubs,developed areas,will kill majority
it will be followed by nuclear winter......no crops,nothing
china is not that much connectd to the west......so you wont get food and other help either
then there is radiation........

the impact on both countries will be simillar......if india has 100 warheads and it uses 50 on china........there will be nothing left

India only 1/4 of China land mass, you can't be completely destroy China with nuclear weapons but China can completely wipe out India with nuclear weapons, this just a common sense.

The whole war will be nuke if there will ever be a nuclear warfare. That not out of possibility since China won't allow other nation to escape from a nuclear destruction with China completely destroy by the nuclear weapons.
there is no partially destroyed thing. Chinese cities will be completely gone to stone age and so will be Indian cities. Your economy will be collapsed, your infrastructure will be collapsed. All in all, your china will never be a super power and USA will rule for centuries again.

India only 1/4 of China land mass, you can't be completely destroy China with nuclear weapons but China can completely wipe out India with nuclear weapons, this just a common sense.
well nuclear winter will leave nothing in Both China and India irrespective of land mass. Complete mutual destruction!!

there is no partially destroyed thing. Chinese cities will be completely gone to stone age and so will be Indian cities. Your economy will be collapsed, your infrastructure will be collapsed. All in all, your china will never be a super power and USA will rule for centuries again.

well nuclear winter will leave nothing in Both China and India irrespective of land mass. Complete mutual destruction!!

Nuclear fallout isn't cause by nuclear destruction, just the by product of nuclear radiation that a big different.

how many Agni you gonna fire to get the same result as those cheap unguided rocket that rain over Indian sky: we can throw over hundred or thousand rocket for 1 Agni you fire at Beijing for the same price.
I avoid discussions with kids and people having half a brain cell. So I ain't gonna waste my precious time arguing with you.

Sound like you're not quite sure...go to read your own post #129
I avoid discussions with kids and people having half a brain cell. So I ain't gonna waste my precious time arguing with you.

Seems like you was itchy to reply to my first post :lol:, sure you want to avoid to debate because you know that in conventional war, India will the biggest loser, you can claim to have a good rear support, resupply and reinforcement for these cities but also the most vunerable, high value targets and easy target...within PLA fire range...we can bring India into misery within a months.

Back
Top Bottom