What's new

India will be safe in Narendra Modi's hands : Sadhu Yadav

:lol: ...........Amco is a battery company. Looks like you are the bigot here ....... or is it liar ? :D

Great now you are trying to take me with an typo error?? Its not Amco, it Apco.

As for Bigotism, some of the famous quotes of Sri Modiji..

Relief camps are just a breeding ground for Muslims..

Comparing Gujrat Massacre to the puppies went under the wheel of a car..

He should have just ask Apco to prepare his speech also so that BJP dont have to correct him all the time :lol:

Great now you are trying to take me with an typo error?? Its not Amco, it Apco.

As for Bigotism, some of the famous quotes of Sri Modiji..

Relief camps are just a breeding ground for Muslims..

Comparing Gujrat Massacre to the puppies went under the wheel of a car..

He should have just ask Apco to prepare his speech also so that BJP dont have to correct him all the time :lol:

Apco Worldwide denies working for Narendra Modi - Economic Times

American lobbying giant Apco Worldwide has strongly denied that it works for Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi, clarifying that its contract with "only" the state government to promote the biennial Vibrant Gujarat Summit ended on March 31, 2013.

"Currently, we have no working relationship with the government of Gujarat," it said in a statement. Apco's work for the Industrial Extension Bureau (iNDEXTb), the state government's nodal agency for investments, concluded after the most recent Vibrant Gujarat in January 2013, it added.

.......A senior executive of Apco India said he hoped the statement will end once and for all the constant, albeit wrong recognition the company receives for promoting Modi. The Gujarat government, and not Modi, had hired Apco in 2009 and 2011 to help position the state as a global investment destination.

:lol: ...........looks like you pass the 'secular' exam.......congratulations. Your certificate is on the way :D

Apco Worldwide denies working for Narendra Modi - Economic Times

American lobbying giant Apco Worldwide has strongly denied that it works for Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi, clarifying that its contract with "only" the state government to promote the biennial Vibrant Gujarat Summit ended on March 31, 2013.

"Currently, we have no working relationship with the government of Gujarat," it said in a statement. Apco's work for the Industrial Extension Bureau (iNDEXTb), the state government's nodal agency for investments, concluded after the most recent Vibrant Gujarat in January 2013, it added.

.......A senior executive of Apco India said he hoped the statement will end once and for all the constant, albeit wrong recognition the company receives for promoting Modi. The Gujarat government, and not Modi, had hired Apco in 2009 and 2011 to help position the state as a global investment destination.

:lol: ...........looks like you pass the 'secular' exam.......congratulations. Your certificate is on the way :D

Yeaaaahhhh :laughcry:
Another Indian gets his Certificate of Secularism. Signed by Asaduddin Owaisi, Department of Secularification, Islamic Republic of Hind

Narendra Modi is obsessed with making Muslims his slave.

He will attack Pakistan for sure, at which point China, Bangladesh, and Pakistan will repel the rabid, stunted, 3rd worlders back into their own territory.

North India should be annexed by China, and the population deported to the southern coastline. Bangladesh should annex West Bengal, and finally, Pakistan should take Greater Kashmir.

Finally, South Asia will live in peace.

The new Indian Republic

south-india-map.jpg

0Fm0iN4.jpg

Mechanics of Narendra Modi’s PR Agency: APCO Worldwide – Orchestrating our Future | Beyond Headlines : An attempt to 'report a cause aright'

May be for you being secular is very bad.. But for me, its India's identity.. So I can live with my secular identity... :pleasantry:

Yeaaaahhhh :laughcry:
Another Indian gets his Certificate of Secularism. Signed by Asaduddin Owaisi, Department of Secularification, Islamic Republic of Hind

I dont want a certification from Moron.. But some people looks like they are clones of Owaisi here.. Just their religion is different ..

How dare you call the Sitara e Hind a Moron? :devil:

For me, every one putting religion above nation is a moron and downright stupid irrespective of whatever religion they are from.. I do not need to look at the color of the flag they wave for that!!

What Mods are doing? Chinese-Pakistani in false flag are trolling all over thread..

@Topic: I think, Its Muslim mesihah Laloo Yadav who has sent his brother in law to Modi. In next election Kongress is going to lick Mulla Nitish ****, Muslims are not voting for Laloo this time, they are voting for Nitish and Modi.. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Mechanics of Narendra Modi’s PR Agency: APCO Worldwide – Orchestrating our Future | Beyond Headlines : An attempt to 'report a cause aright'

May be for you being secular is very bad.. But for me, its India's identity.. So I can live with my secular identity... :pleasantry:

You are posting an 'opinion' of a bigot named 'Shelley Kasli' as evidence ? :lol:

What is it that attracted you to that piece of propaganda ? ...... the author's religion or your own....... ? :devil:

Appears that shady propaganda piece by fellow Christians carry more weight that Economic Times. Are you applying for Advaced 'secularism' course? I hear Sonia Gandhi gives discounts to 'secular minorities'.

I dont want a certification from Moron.. But some people looks like they are clones of Owaisi here.. Just their religion is different ..

Stop staring at the mirror seiko. Isnt' vanity a sin in Christianity ? :azn:

For me, every one putting religion above nation is a moron and downright stupid irrespective of whatever religion they are from.. I do not need to look at the color of the flag they wave for that!!

A Hindu can never put his religion before his nation. For him its the same thing (at least for Indian hindus). :lol:

However a Muslim and a christian can. Therein lies the difference.

Stop staring at the mirror seiko. Isnt' vanity a sin in Christianity ? :azn:

Isnt it same in Hinduism also??

A Hindu can never put his religion before his nation. For him its the same thing (at least for Indian hindus). :lol:

However a Muslim and a christian can. Therein lies the difference.

Stick to what you know about Hinduism only.. Do not venture into giving certificate to other religions.. You only end up showing off your ignorance here..

Isnt it same in Hinduism also??

Stick to what you know about Hinduism only.. Do not venture into giving certificate to other religions.. You only end up showing off your ignorance here..

You are the one who was issuing the certificate of 'bigotry' to Modi.....why the pain when you are measured in the same yardstick ? :azn: ...........hypocrisy much ?

I thought earlier, I'll vote for Modi......... but now I'm thinking of not voting him !! :D

lol.....ya right :lol:

You are the one who was issuing the certificate of 'bigotry' to Modi.....why the pain when you are measured in the same yardstick ? :azn: ...........hypocrisy much ?

I am branding him as bigot because of his comments about Muslims in this country.. I do not have any pain if you call me traitor or anything you want.. I dont want to proove it to any one.. For some of you Modi may be bigger than the country.. Not me.. So yea, for me he is a bigot!!

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom