What's new

India will be safe in Narendra Modi's hands : Sadhu Yadav

[Bregs];4663333 said:
A fluke called modi will be blown up in elections specially in rural India, very arrogant man indeed

It will be hard for many people when they realise that all these images were created by an American agency called Amco.. With out them he is just a bigot!!

sadhu yadav is just trying to save his as*.... and it will be stupid if bjp takes him.

Bjp must play their cards well if they want to win , i m sure some Muslims are willing to gv Modi a second chance n they will vote for him in 2014 Polls But then again the statments from Bjp Leaders like Amit shah That they'll build ram mandir in ayodhya is really disturbing.

if Modi is really serious of becoming Prime Minister he should immediately resign from Gujarat Chief Ministers Post and should start a Nation wide campaign immediately after the monsoon season ends

Narendra Modi is obsessed with making Muslims his slave.

He will attack Pakistan for sure, at which point China, Bangladesh, and Pakistan will repel the rabid, stunted, 3rd worlders back into their own territory.

North India should be annexed by China, and the population deported to the southern coastline. Bangladesh should annex West Bengal, and finally, Pakistan should take Greater Kashmir.

Finally, South Asia will live in peace.

The new Indian Republic

south-india-map.jpg

Charon paya Gand me lelenaa.

It will be hard for many people when they realise that all these images were created by an American agency called Amco.. With out them he is just a bigot!!

:lol: ...........Amco is a battery company. Looks like you are the bigot here ....... or is it liar ? :D

[Z]eEshAn;4663503 said:
Bjp must play their cards well if they want to win , i m sure some Muslims are willing to gv Modi a second chance n they will vote for him in 2014 Polls But then again the statments from Bjp Leaders like Amit shah That they'll build ram mandir in ayodhya is really disturbing.
bjp wants to go full hindutva .. may be the are thinking thats the only thing lacking in last two campaigns. :)

Look at all the brainwashed secoolars ridiculing the man.

Before this image projection came, he WORKED for it.

Haters gonna hate.

You people love seeing India getting robbed but that is okay for you because you find Modi 'communal'.

Bad news for you folks.

Oh and @hinduguy ... no offense bro, but you are some really weird Hindu I have met. Here in my state, the Hindu gurkhas will laugh at your sickular attitude and disown you.

I am not pointing at your views on Modi but on so many other tensions related thread where you conveniently oppose Hindus and call yourself a Hindu.

:lol:

I feel sorry for my Hindu brothers.

Their brave history is all come down to the likes of you and Al Khangress.

Last edited by a moderator:
Look at all the brainwashed secoolars ridiculing the man.

Before this image projection came, he WORKED for it.

Haters gonna hate.

You people love seeing India getting robbed but that is okay for you because you find Modi 'communal'.

Bad news for you folks.

Oh and @hinduguy ... no offense bro, but you are some really weird Hindu I have met. Here in my state, the Hindu gurkhas will laugh at your sickular attitude and disown you.

I am not pointing at your views on Modi but on so many other tensions related thread where you conveniently oppose Hindus and call yourself a Hindu.

:lol:

I feel sorry for my Hindu brothers.

Their brave history is all come down to the likes of you and Al Khangress.

I think 'weird' is the least abusive word I was described with.. I can live with that... :yay:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom