What's new

India will be safe in Narendra Modi's hands : Sadhu Yadav

Why should Nepal be independent? Evil Yindoo Baniya will plot against liberating Muslims and innocent Ghazis from Pakistan. Nepal should also be liberated from the Nepalese.

You have a point. It sounds like a good idea. You are a true Mujahidin. May Allah bless you!

But then if Nepal too is annexed by Pakistan, then there would be no buffer state between United States of Pakistan and China. Then there are some reports of xinxuang(or whatever) terrorism in China's western border. Then United States of Pakistan(USP) will have to annex that too. Ask Chinese whether they are okay with being annexed by USP.

Long live United States of Pakistan and death to all Yindoo Chankyan Baniyas.

Thanks, so you are Black African.

Awesome.. do you have link?

Link of what? That picture?

If i m not wrong Sadhu yadav is a criminal , Right?? a long list of criminal cases - and arrest warrants - pending against him including those of bribery, forgery, intimidation, assault, rape, cheating and embezzlement. Does His opinion/views really matters??

I am a proud Korean... I am not Chinese, nor will I ever be... though I respect them.

What makes Indians fly American flags, openly admitting that they consider themselves Americans even though no one regards them as such?

Proud Korean who talks about BD, which is not even in the scene of India's enemies .....says something about you :lol:

These days it seems south korean proxies are freely available for people of marsh lands.

Proud Korean who talks about BD, which is not even in the scene of India's enemies .....says something about you :lol:

These days it seems south korean proxies are freely available for people of marsh lands.

Ok ok, I'm actually a Bangladeshi, Pakistani, Chinese person, who lives in Korea...

Ok ok, I'm actually a Bangladeshi, Pakistani, Chinese person, who lives in Korea...

Let me rephrase the sentence,

A BD whose heart is Pakistani, who admires China and regarding Korea I don't have clue why you chose that.

Damn and i thought you were martian:pissed:

Let me rephrase the sentence,

A BD whose heart is Pakistani, who admires China and regarding Korea I don't have clue why you chose that.

Razakar immigrated to Korea

[Z]eEshAn;4662757 said:
If i m not wrong Sadhu yadav is a criminal , Right?? a long list of criminal cases - and arrest warrants - pending against him including those of bribery, forgery, intimidation, assault, rape, cheating and embezzlement. Does His opinion/views really matters??

sadhu yadav is just trying to save his as*.... and it will be stupid if bjp takes him.

Back
Top Bottom