What's new

India will be safe in Narendra Modi's hands : Sadhu Yadav

All you have told us about modi is one of his comment during a political speech and another comment taken out of context and used as propaganda. I just call it out as I see it.

We are yet to hear about your 'real' reason for opposing Modi. I used the word 'enlightening us' ........ we are all waiting to hear about the policies you object too. :coffee:

So a political speech does not mean anything?

Is it same with his speech about development of India also? :laughcry:

Pathetic defending from you!!

Already told you one cannot enlighten an already enlightened man..

So a political speech does not mean anything?

Is it same with his speech about development of India also? :laughcry:

Pathetic defending from you!!

Already told you one cannot enlighten an already enlightened man..

A political speech during elections is exactly that .....a speech that will get him votes from his constituents. People say whatever will get them votes. Especially so in India.

Usual means is to Judge a man by his action and not by what he says.............however for 'secular' Indians, Modi is judged by what he says and not by what he does :lol: ......that is bigotry.

Pathetic point from you.

We are all still waiting for the Real reason as claimed by you to oppose Modi. What 'policy' are you oposing again ? :azn:

.....I don't expect you to enlighten me .....but the rest of the forum :coffee:

A political speech during elections is exactly that .....a speech that will get him votes from his constituents. People say whatever will get them votes. Especially so in India.

And people are saying Modi is going to lead India to new heights.. :cuckoo: So in the end, all he can deliver is the same shittt the previous government gave us..

Usual means is to Judge a man by his action and not by what he says.............however for 'secular' Indians, Modi is judged by what he says and not by what he does :lol: ......that is bigotry.

Lolz, by done means Gujrat Massacre and his pain for those puppies who came under his car's wheel.. Yea.. He is the one who people should follow..

Pathetic point from you.

We are all still waiting for the Real reason as claimed by you to oppose Modi. What 'policy' are you oposing again ? :azn:

.....I don't expect you to enlighten me .....but the rest of the forum :coffee:

As I said already mentioned it, but you are too busy finding the bigotism in me..

Another thread of Narendra Modi ji hits World Affairs on PDF! :D

Bless him!

And people are saying Modi is going to lead India to new heights.. :cuckoo: So in the end, all he can deliver is the same shittt the previous government gave us..

Lolz, by done means Gujrat Massacre and his pain for those puppies who came under his car's wheel.. Yea.. He is the one who people should follow..

As I said already mentioned it, but you are too busy finding the bigotism in me..

Your bigotry is plainly visible ...one does not have to look too hard.

How is what people are saying = to what Modi is saying ? ........ more importantly how is that more important than the development Modi has Done and is Doing ? :cuckoo: ...........shows a distinct inability for logical reasoning and critical thinking.

If by done means Gujarat Riots then Supreme court would not have declared him innocent. Pathetic 'secular' propaganda. :tdown:

Looks like you are back to your broken record of 'gujarat riot' and 'puppy comment' :lol:

Where is the 'Real Reason' you have claimed for opposing Modi ? ....where is the list of "policies" you are objecting too ?? .....this is the 4th time I have asked this after you made that claim. Why are you reverting back to 'riots' and 'puppy' insted of telling all of us the 'real reason' ? :devil:

Your bigotry is plainly visible ...one does not have to look too hard.

How is what people are saying = to what Modi is saying ? ........ more importantly how is that more important than the development Modi has Done and is Doing ? :cuckoo: ...........shows a distinct inability for logical reasoning and critical thinking.

If by done means Gujarat Riots then Supreme court would not have declared him innocent. Pathetic 'secular' propaganda. :tdown:

Looks like you are back to your broken record of 'gujarat riot' and 'puppy comment' :lol:

Where is the 'Real Reason' you have claimed for opposing Modi ? ....where is the list of "policies" you are objecting too ?? .....this is the 4th time I have asked this after you made that claim. Why are you reverting back to 'riots' and 'puppy' insted of telling all of us the 'real reason' ? :devil:

:lol:!! You yourself shown the real face of your leader.. Now you are blaming me?? You said that Modi's word should not be taken seriously and its only political gimmick as any one.. :laughcry: You guys dont have problem branding Ishrat Jahan as a terrorist with out even proof but when it comes to Modi, all bets are off.. Go and have fun with your own kind.. You are just a waste of my time..

:lol:!! You yourself shown the real face of your leader.. Now you are blaming me?? You said that Modi's word should not be taken seriously and its only political gimmick as any one.. :laughcry: You guys dont have problem branding Ishrat Jahan as a terrorist with out even proof but when it comes to Modi, all bets are off.. Go and have fun with your own kind.. You are just a waste of my time..

As I said, you continue to show inability for logical reasoning and critical thinking. But you stupidity does not excuse your bigotry.

Modi himeself has explained election day and election speech as Holi where we are allowed to smear colors even on our enemies and strangers. Whole of India understands this.

ishrat jahan was a terrorist :lol: ..... its only seculars who clutch at straws, seem to consider her as one of them. There is enough evidence that nail her........SIT worked hard under Supreme Court directions and with an unfriendly congress central govt. and yet cleared Modi of any wrong doing.

You are indeed a waste of time..........but exposing you wasn't.

Back
Top Bottom