What's new

India will be safe in Narendra Modi's hands : Sadhu Yadav

"His hatred for muslims are shown in his speeches" - Like?
Will reply later though....leaving office...did a lottttttttt of work. :D

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-...-modis-hands-sadhu-yadav-5.html#ixzz2cWBOh4xb
I am not talking about you mate.. I was talking about the general tendencies in this forum..His hatred for muslims are shown in his speeches, just a rakhi from one Muslim women shouldnt make you blind

Yes, I understand.. I am also tired and frustrated by the current rule..But supporting Modi is like for the sake of development we are taking risk with the unity of this country.. Modi is a hype created by PR group..

We are opening two new threads everyday on Modi and discussing the same topic over and over again. Can we be more constructive and discuss- "If not Modi, then who should be"? Should the next PM be someone from Congress, BJP, or Third Front? Who should be that person? And most importantly; WHY?

Please contribute on that line, we are not going anywhere with this love Modi hate Modi thing.

Why not any less controversial person from BJP itself? Why not Jaswant Singh, Yashwant Sinha, Sushma Swaraj or Manohar Parrikar .. They have prooved themselves.. All they lack was a PR consultant firm..

Why not any less controversial person from BJP itself? Why not Jaswant Singh, Yashwant Sinha, Sushma Swaraj or Manohar Parrikar .. They have prooved themselves.. All they lack was a PR consultant firm..

They are not combat proven:D

OH boy .... you have no clue what he meant do you....Maybe you should listen to the entire conversation before making any remarks.....Maybe if you actually read his comments instead of seeing the media you would understand ... The puppy controversy is Nothing but people clutching at straws to blame Modi . There are two sides of the story you are only looking at one and am looking at the other side , adn anyone who understand simple hindi will look at from the side am looking at..

Apart from the explanations given by Modi apologists, think what he have said.. How much care you are going to give to a puppy who came under the wheels of your car.. You wont stop for it, you will drive away.. You are not going to loose your sleep over it unless you are an animal lover..

BBC NEWS | South Asia | 'Anti-Muslim' row hits India

Here is the link of news about his controversy..
Give me a link to the refugee remark

whom ? and why ?

You really do not know?? You have seen the arguments between Modi lovers and haters... All they can put up is, you are a traitor, you are a congress supporter or you are a christian..That is the best they can do??

Quote those posts where someone called you a traitor just because you belonged to another religion ....

Just search around the forum with the heading Modi.. You will see plenty.. You and I have some discussion about the same issue in one of that thread...

1. Where did i say its your fault ?
2. Secularism is not bad, people are making fun of this "supposedly" secular govt. because they seem to be heavily favoring Non Hindus ( which is directly against the principles of secularism), you will not understand until you experience it , until it effects you personally....
3. Where did Modi bash another Religion , he has been voted 3 consecutive times by Gujarati Muslims
4. Sure oppose him all you want, but oppose him with some reasoning and not of this age old Gujarat issue which is being blown out of proportion while the congress govt. has been directly involved in Innumerable massacres ...

Then why marginalizing people? If Modi is fit then let people choose him but why personally attacking people who oppose them?
I can live with Gujrat massacre, I know the reason behind the attack and how it started and I know it is not at all like what media portrays.. But as a Chief Minister he should have done what he have to rather than supporting one group..

Narendra Modi is obsessed with making Muslims his slave.

He will attack Pakistan for sure, at which point China, Bangladesh, and Pakistan will repel the rabid, stunted, 3rd worlders back into their own territory.

North India should be annexed by China, and the population deported to the southern coastline. Bangladesh should annex West Bengal, and finally, Pakistan should take Greater Kashmir.

Finally, South Asia will live in peace.

The new Indian Republic

south-india-map.jpg

And you win fantasy book prize.

Right!!
I won't vote Congress. I won't for Modi. Now time to look for third option. :D

Right!!

This is what I am saying too.. Why we have to stick with Modi just because we hate congress?? We have party for each person now a days.. Plenty of options available there :omghaha:

Apart from the explanations given by Modi apologists, think what he have said.. How much care you are going to give to a puppy who came under the wheels of your car.. You wont stop for it, you will drive away.. You are not going to loose your sleep over it unless you are an animal lover..

BBC NEWS | South Asia | 'Anti-Muslim' row hits India

Holy crap..... a link from 2002 ? You see the very puppy thing your talking about is what i call clutching at straws, you make your own conclusions to satisfy your own arguments . What he meant is exactly what he said..its plain Hindi...If you understand Hindi...that is all... srest of it is wild claims

Here is the link of news about his controversy..
Give me a link to the refugee remark

You really do not know?? You have seen the arguments between Modi lovers and haters... All they can put up is, you are a traitor, you are a congress supporter or you are a christian..That is the best they can do??

Just search around the forum with the heading Modi.. You will see plenty.. You and I have some discussion about the same issue in one of that thread...

I,ve read quiet a lot of posts and i still have not found any offensive remark. May be your are very sensitive...

Then why marginalizing people? If Modi is fit then let people choose him but why personally attacking people who oppose them?
I can live with Gujrat massacre, I know the reason behind the attack and how it started and I know it is not at all like what media portrays.. But as a Chief Minister he should have done what he have to rather than supporting one group..

Who is personally attacking whom ? Of-course he is not saint , but there is not much he could have done ..he called in army immediately, but back in 2002 it took 3 days for army to reach Gujarat. there is always something more he could have done, but back in the day , there is not much one could do...

Narendra Modi is obsessed with making Muslims his slave.

He will attack Pakistan for sure, at which point China, Bangladesh, and Pakistan will repel the rabid, stunted, 3rd worlders back into their own territory.

North India should be annexed by China, and the population deported to the southern coastline. Bangladesh should annex West Bengal, and finally, Pakistan should take Greater Kashmir.

Finally, South Asia will live in peace.

The new Indian Republic

Hongwu's long lost brother has spoken. can you see his "Pink" cheeks :rofl:

Chinese version of " I keeeeel you"

f.jpg

Holy crap..... a link from 2002 ? You see the very puppy thing your talking about is what i call clutching at straws, you make your own conclusions to satisfy your own arguments . What he meant is exactly what he said..its plain Hindi...If you understand Hindi...that is all... srest of it is wild claims

That is the best you can do? To say that the link is from 2002?? The point is that time to time he makes this kind of controversial statements and get away with it because his fans are too blind to see what is wrong with this guy..

I,ve read quiet a lot of posts and i still have not found any offensive remark. May be your are very sensitive...

May be, you only see what you want to see.. Leave it..

Who is personally attacking whom ?

I was talking about some of the Modi fans here.. They went into attacking people personally just because they hate Modi..

Of-course he is not saint , but there is not much he could have done ..he called in army immediately, but back in 2002 it took 3 days for army to reach Gujarat. there is always something more he could have done, but back in the day , there is not much one could do..

These kind of excuses can be said by any state governed by COngress or any other party.. But still people have no problem attacking them.. Why this double standard mate?

That is the best you can do? To say that the link is from 2002?? The point is that time to time he makes this kind of controversial statements and get away with it because his fans are too blind to see what is wrong with this guy

His fans are because of his statements,that is his primary constituency.

Right!!

And that third option is anyone of Mayavati, Mulayam, Lalu, Jayalalitha, Karunanidhi, Mamata... :D

That is the best you can do? To say that the link is from 2002?? The point is that time to time he makes this kind of controversial statements and get away with it because his fans are too blind to see what is wrong with this guy..

You know...you are more worried about winning the argument than actually making valid points, its obvious from your posts . As i said He is no Saint , but he is the best we got.....

May be, you only see what you want to see.. Leave it..

Your openion

I was talking about some of the Modi fans here.. They went into attacking people personally just because they hate Modi.

Even i have been attacked several time for a couple of reasons , don't take it personally...

These kind of excuses can be said by any state governed by COngress or any other party.. But still people have no problem attacking them.. Why this double standard mate?

Excuses ?......lack of valid points to counter my claim to be precise . NO ... these" excuses" cannot be said for congress...

I am branding him as bigot because of his comments about Muslims in this country.. I do not have any pain if you call me traitor or anything you want.. I dont want to proove it to any one.. For some of you Modi may be bigger than the country.. Not me.. So yea, for me he is a bigot!!

LOL....you are a bigot yourself with your anti modi stand tempered by your 'religious minority status'........ you are 'minority' first and Indian later so spare me your sob story. The kind of identity crisis that makes minority MP's write to USA to ban Modi.

If you had objected to Modi by objecting to any of his policies then you would have been worthy of some respect. You vilify him as you see him as a Hindu Nationalist and that threatens you and makes you revert back to behavior and thought governed primary by your religious considerations. THAT is bigotry.

I called you a Liar and a bigot and provided it by posting links.........you are extra keen to play the victim :lol: (Typical 'secular' tactic to gain sympathy) ...........truly patriotism is the last refuge of the scoundrel. You just proved it again.

Back
Top Bottom