What's new

India will be safe in Narendra Modi's hands : Sadhu Yadav

Meanwhile in Bihar ............'secular' leader Nitish kumar is setting new standards for Politics. :lol:

New low for Nitish? JD(U) ropes in dance girls to attract members - Oneindia News

New low for Nitish? JD(U) ropes in dance girls to attract members

Patna, Aug 20: It seems worrying times are here for the JD(U) government in Bihar after Chief Minister Nitish Kumar terminated ties with the BJP in the state a couple of months ago.

According to a report published in a state newspaper, the ruling party roped in dance girls to attract party workers to turn up at meetings held last Sunday. According to certain quarters, the JD(U) has been witnessing a sharp erosion in its support base since it had dumped the BJP and hence had to take help of dance girls to hold supporters together at several district meetings.

You know...you are more worried about winning the argument than actually making valid points, its obvious from your posts . As i said He is no Saint , but he is the best we got...

Why should I worry about winning an argument mate? What I am going to get after winning it??

As I told to another member, why we have stick with a guy who have a dubious character? Why not other people in BJP itself?

Even i have been attacked several time for a couple of reasons , don't take it personally...

Why it has to on personal level?? If some one hates Modi, counter him with the facts rather than name calling and branding..

Excuses ?......lack of valid points to counter my claim to be precise . NO ... these" excuses" cannot be said for congress...

Why, what so special about Modi when it comes to religious riots? Why this double standard mate?

And that third option is anyone of Mayavati, Mulayam, Lalu, Jayalalitha, Karunanidhi, Mamata... :D

It is better to be hanging than voting for any of them barring Jayalalitha .

LOL....you are a bigot yourself with your anti modi stand tempered by your 'religious minority status'........ you are 'minority' first and Indian later so spare me your sob story. The kind of identity crisis that makes minority MP's write to USA to ban Modi.

So being anti Modi, one will become a bigot?? Where in that post, I claimed to be a minority? I do not have to proove you what comes first for me and I am definitely not trying to find a shoulder to cry... Last time I checked, people from all religion were signed in that petition.. So spare me your bigotry.. My stand is clear.. Modi is a dangerous to my country and it will only result in polarization of this country.. Now go on and blame every thing under the sun..

If you had objected to Modi by objecting to any of his policies then you would have been worthy of some respect. You vilify him as you see him as a Hindu Nationalist and that threatens you and makes you revert back to behavior and thought governed primary by your religious considerations. THAT is bigotry.

Then again, I never blamed for him being a Hindu or a nationalist.I blamed his policies.. For me he is not a PM material... You are just making up stories to argue.. Try again mate..

I called you a Liar and a bigot and provided it by posting links.........you are extra keen to play the victim :lol: (Typical 'secular' tactic to gain sympathy) ...........truly patriotism is the last refuge of the scoundrel. You just proved it again.

Wow congrats!!
Try to write something worthy!! Your pure nonsense are not worth replying for!!

BJP is in search of post poll alliance..

I can see few

Jayalalitha frm Tamilnadu
Reddy and Naidu from AP
Laloo from Bihar.
Devegaudas and Yeddurappa from Karnataka
Possibly Navin and Mayawati too will join the post poll alliance...

Why should I worry about winning an argument mate? What I am going to get after winning it??

As I told to another member, why we have stick with a guy who have a dubious character? Why not other people in BJP itself?

Why it has to on personal level?? If some one hates Modi, counter him with the facts rather than name calling and branding..

Why, what so special about Modi when it comes to religious riots? Why this double standard mate?

Double standards ? ugh....Modi is not involved in the riots, he is just blamed for his negligence or inaction, while congress has been involved and not to mention blamed for covering up the riots . Nothing special about Modi, just facts , as for his "dubious character" claim... and what exactly do you mean by Dubious character for Modi.... ? Are you talking about the age old ,"he is against another religions" BS. only yesterday he asked the police to Lathi charge protesters of VHP(Vushwa Hindu parishad) for attacking the Pak/India art ....

Modi has proven himself has a very good administrator and a chief minister far more than others in the BJP . as i said...he is the best we got ....

So being anti Modi, one will become a bigot??

Being Anti Modi or Anti BJP due to policy considerations and being Anti Modi for Religious considerations is what defines a bigot in this case.

Where in that post, I claimed to be a minority? I do not have to proove you what comes first for me and I am definitely not trying to find a shoulder to cry... Last time I checked, people from all religion were signed in that petition.. So spare me your bigotry.. My stand is clear.. Modi is a dangerous to my country and it will only result in polarization of this country.. Now go on and blame every thing under the sun..

Everybody is a minority ..... some claim and seek special benefits by polarizing voting behavior. Needless to say, bigotry is evident in religious religious voting patterns. :coffee:

Anti Modi 'secularist' from various shades signed on that petition. From Religious bigots to opportunists to hypocrites.

Nation is polarized when 'religious minorities' vote on religious lines. Modi is the anti dote to that poison. Anyone who votes for Modi, does it for Non Religious reasons. No Hindu expects special benefits from Modi if he ever comes to power.

PM Modi will result in end of bigotry and polarization. That is what bigots are really afraid of. Cloaked in the burqa of secularism.

Then again, I never blamed for him being a Hindu or a nationalist.I blamed his policies.. For me he is not a PM material... You are just making up stories to argue.. Try again mate..

:lol: ..........all of us are yet to read about any "policy' that you have objected too. ......... All one heard is 'gujarat riots' ....'puppy analogy' :lol: .......who is the one making up stories ? ....pathetic.

Double standards ? ugh....Modi is not involved in the riots, he is just blamed for his negligence or inaction, while congress has been involved and not to mention blamed for covering up the riots . Nothing special about Modi, just facts , as for his "dubious character" claim... and what exactly do you mean by Dubious character for Modi.... ? Are you talking about the age old ,"he is against another religions" BS. only yesterday he asked the police to Lathi charge protesters of VHP(Vushwa Hindu parishad) for attacking the Pak/India art ....

Modi has proven himself has a very good administrator and a chief minister far more than others in the BJP . as i said...he is the best we got ....

Lets agree to disagree.. As for good administrator.. Even Adolf Hitler was a good administrator.. So was Sanjay Gandhi during emergency period.. We know what they have done.. May be our country needs to live through a dark part to know the value of secularism and unity..

Being Anti Modi or Anti BJP due to policy considerations and being Anti Modi for Religious considerations is what defines a bigot in this case.

Everybody is a minority ..... some claim and seek special benefits by polarizing voting behavior. Needless to say, bigotry is evident in religious religious voting patterns. :coffee:

Anti Modi 'secularist' from various shades signed on that petition. From Religious bigots to opportunists to hypocrites.

Nation is polarized when 'religious minorities' vote on religious lines. Modi is the anti dote to that poison. Anyone who votes for Modi, does it for Non Religious reasons. No Hindu expects special benefits from Modi if he ever comes to power.

PM Modi will result in end of bigotry and polarization. That is what bigots are really afraid of. Cloaked in the burqa of secularism.

:lol: ..........all of us are yet to read about any "policy' that you have objected too. ......... All one heard is 'gujarat riots' ....'puppy analogy' :lol: .......who is the one making up stories ? ....pathetic.

Not worth replying.. Keep on loling..

Lets agree to disagree.. As for good administrator.. Even Adolf Hitler was a good administrator.. So was Sanjay Gandhi during emergency period.. We know what they have done.. May be our country needs to live through a dark part to know the value of secularism and unity..

...invoking Goodwin's law. :disagree: (Godwin's law - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia)

Our country has lived through a dark part for the last 1000 years. Only a 'sicko' would seek an extension of that dark time.

:lol: ...... keep running bigot. Modi is coming.

Mr. secular wants free pass to make sneak attacks and run ? .......nada nada nada.

Lolz, I am proud to be secular mate.. What I said about Modi is loud and clear, there was no sneak attack on your religion or the party. Come back when you can talk like that...Till then :wave:

Lolz, I am proud to be secular mate.. What I said about Modi is loud and clear, there was no sneak attack on your religion or the party. Come back when you can talk like that...Till then :wave:

You are a bigot who wears a cloak of secularism. ...... clearly you do not understand sarcasm.

We are all waiting for the "policies" of Modi you object too ........ dont tell me you are leaving without enlightning us :P

You are a bigot who wears a cloak of secularism. ...... clearly you do not understand sarcasm.

Wow, that was sarcasm?? Didnt know know that until you told me..

We are all waiting for the "policies" of Modi you object too ........ dont tell me you are leaving without enlightning us :P

Already told it here.. You were busy trying to find the bigotism in me that you might have no read it.. I am not sure how I can enlighten an already enlightened man... :omghaha:

Already told it here.. You were busy trying to find the bigotism in me that you might have no read it.. I am not sure how I can enlighten an already enlightened man... :omghaha:

All you have told us about modi is one of his comment during a political speech and another comment taken out of context and used as propaganda. I just call it out as I see it.

We are yet to hear about your 'real' reason for opposing Modi. I used the word 'enlightening us' ........ we are all waiting to hear about the policies you object too. :coffee:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom