What's new

India vs Pakistan Asia Cup 2014 at Mirpur

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now once again... last time when we smashed India in India after that series LOC violation started by India... now again news... heavy firing on the line of control LOC by Indian forces.... ye hamaray saath jashan mana rahay hain yaa pagal hogaye hain again!! now lets start fire back bombing by Pakistan Special Forces...

source please....

go ban all indian members if you can...then see the fate of your defence forum..
This is not a bharati forum, you kids are lucky that our mods arent full of hate unlike yours, we seem to have develop habit of listening indians constantly bit**ing.

Thats not crying, and even if he was, I would love Kohli more. Shows the desire and passion he has for Indian cricket. Not besharams like your cricket team that lost a World Cup semi-final and were grinning like donkeys after the loss.

hahaha...
being alone ..you can't have fun at least on the victory on your arch rival team..:D:D
but then again...you keep on practicing.... you need to strengthen your shoulders...who knows, what tomorrow brings.....:lol::lol:

Trust me I can lol
And don't worry I won't be needing to strengthen my shoulders because thats just a first in a long list of victories that we would claim :lol:

This is not a bharati forum, you kids are lucky that our mods arent full of hate unlike yours, we seem to have develop habit of listening indians constantly bit**ing.
lol...lame execuse...how much you love us..it has been shown here...

You guys should blame your horrible genetics. Look at Indian bowlers, look to fragile and malnourished. BCCI can't do much there. India never had genuine fast bowler and never will.
Dude?! what the hell is that about? We dont need to put down someone to shine...we already shine!

What makes you think I am already not a top contributor there?
Frankly, i dont care what you kids do on bharoti forums, cyber nuke us all you want just dont bring your crap here.

Whats with you and rapes?? Seems like you lost it...Take it easy bud, its just a game...WAIT its not!

I didn't start it , follow the sequence of posts to pass judgements.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom