What's new

India vs Pakistan Asia Cup 2014 at Mirpur

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: We will rape you cricket team in next match . And don't talk like duffer, your country doesn't maintain data about rapes then it doesn't mean that rapes doesn't happen in Pakistan.

I can post you many links on rapes in Pakistan.

Whats with you and rapes?? Seems like you lost it...Take it easy bud, its just a game...WAIT its not!

Afridi has his fashion house business in Bangladeh. He is special to BDeshis. Have you heard that some years ago some BD horny girls bite him on his hand when he was giving autograph. LMFAOOO....
he has many supporters in India as well

Because most of the members are indians, talk about obsession, dont like it? go join bharat rakasha or whatever the fc*k its called.

What makes you think I am already not a top contributor there?

it was Pakistanis who started abusing first
I remember the thread got dirty last time India won....and Pakistanis didnt really tell 1 sided story they were like bara maza aya gali day ker :rofl:

Afridi has his fashion house business in Bangladesh. He is special to BDeshis. Have you heard that some years ago some BD horny girls bite him on his hand when he was giving autograph? LMFAOOO....

Any video? Lol

please go right ahead i would like to prescribe you
Burnol-Antiseptic-Cream25g.jpg

Use that for yourself. I am not jealous for wins like you clowns.

Because most of the members are indians, talk about obsession, dont like it? go join bharat rakasha or whatever the fc*k its called.
go ban all indian members if you can...then see the fate of your defence forum..

Do you Pakistanis seriously think of Afridi as a good cricketer? While this was a good knock, thats surprising because this is the first time I havent seen him get out on a duck...
True story lol . I don't remember the last time he had crossed 10 run mark in a match

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom