What's new

India vs Pakistan Asia Cup 2014 at Mirpur

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now once again... last time when we smashed India in India after that series LOC violation started by India... now again news... heavy firing on the line of control LOC by Indian forces.... ye hamaray saath jashan mana rahay hain yaa pagal hogaye hain again!! now lets start fire back bombing by Pakistan Special Forces...

baap baap hota hai :D

1653911_609055249164382_1362572976_n.jpg

lol..not jealousy..i first congratulated the pak team..but your countryman are giving pathetic reply..maintain a harmony atleast..
And some are holding them back or not supporting that act....so please dont generalize!

Congrats Pakistan...they really bowled well...And kudos to Afridi...great batsman at death moment,,,Like his temperament a lot....
Keep in up Pakistan...

Haha they have ensured their safety now
In my home its only me so I can party alone if I like to though if I do go out I'll come across a lot of noise and people would surely be celebrating on the streets :lol:
hahaha...
being alone ..you can't have fun at least on the victory on your arch rival team..:D:D
but then again...you keep on practicing.... you need to strengthen your shoulders...who knows, what tomorrow brings.....:lol::lol:

Why do all Indians tell 1- sided tales? :tsk:
one sided....find me a single comment by Indians where we abused
we started with congratulations

Pakistani members brought up gang bang,rapes,1971 war,personal attacks,someone even called me a clown and so.........

I remember the thread got dirty last time India won....and Pakistanis didnt really tell 1 sided story they were like bara maza aya gali day ker :rofl:
lst time i wasnt present,so i wont comment on that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom