What's new

India vs Pakistan Asia Cup 2014 at Mirpur

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn! Why are people going vulgar here. It's good Pakistan have won the match but atleast stay in limit guys, it's just a GAME. And bringing religion in between worst thing a human can ever do. Seriously! :tdown:

Totally agree with that.

You have no idea of what you are talking, strength comes not only from genes. Fast bowling is not the property of certain people.

Lets agree to disagree on this!!!

Fast bowlers are born not made, you cant make someone bowl fast and be good also. You guys don't understant art of fast bowling.

So out of jealousy you retaliated to a new low?
lol..not jealousy..i first congratulated the pak team..but your countryman are giving pathetic reply..maintain a harmony atleast..

Didn' it was you who started using double meaning terms ??

And STFU I have enough bookmarked ammo to take down Pakistani keyboard warriors . :lol:
please go right ahead i would like to prescribe you
Burnol-Antiseptic-Cream25g.jpg

Where 90% or more topics are aout India, which is why I am here. If anything, you are just re-inforcing my point :)
Because most of the members are indians, talk about obsession, dont like it? go join bharat rakasha or whatever the fc*k its called.

Pakistan deserved to win this...Our boys played well...Im off to see takra,,

Afridi has his fashion house business in Bangladesh. He is special to BDeshis. Have you heard that some years ago some BD horny girls bite him on his hand when he was giving autograph? LMFAOOO....

waise next match kiska hai
Ind-Afghan
or Pak-BD

aany idea guys

@AUz we won, yay. Now, manners, please. Stop the rape metaphor; it's not funny.
Exactly.. Some of our pakistan brother should not cross their limit in enjoyment of win. Its just a match Which could have gone either way and enjoy it as a match and its good to have fun and teasing but should not be insulting others

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom