What's new

India vs Pakistan Asia Cup 2014 at Mirpur

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys calm down jab tak main tha everyone was behaving ab kya hogaya? Aur waise yeh LOC kaha se agaya:angry::angry::cuckoo::cuckoo:

OK lord of the internets. I will now go ahead and ban myself. (dont hold your breath though)
00%20not%20a%20single%20fuck.jpg

only one thing i want to convey to my pak freinds..

Dushmani bhi kijiye lekin ye gunjaish rahe
jab kabhi hum dost ban jaayeiN to sharminda na hoN !!!

Ask your Webmaster to ban Indian posters and then run this site if he has the guts.. We are doing your pakistani site by being here..because without our presence this site owner does not have the money to run it..

Afridi ka tukka kyaa lag gya these people are jumping like clowns and bringing religion everywhere...Just dont go kaboom with your suicide vests while celebrating...

Trust me I can lol
And don't worry I won't be needing to strengthen my shoulders because thats just a first in a long list of victories that we would claim :lol:
hahaha.....
so, you seems to be a big cricket fan.....:D
never seen many girls fan of this boring game....:p:

This loss does not even feel that bad as pakistan was once part of Bharat . Its like a part of India defeating rest of India;)

Do you see me cribbing? If this thread is free for all then I don't have any objection.
Tum kahan say beech mein ghus giyea! I was talking to the others....you answered me so i answered back :unsure:

So asking why you didnt report is making excuses? You are the 1 making excuses to justify your own bad mouthing!
Can you please, quote even a single post of mine using abusive language.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom