What's new

India vs Pakistan Asia Cup 2014 at Mirpur

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ask your Webmaster to ban Indian posters and then run this site if he has the guts.. We are doing your pakistani site by being here..because without our presence this site owner does not have the money to run it..

Afridi ka tukka kyaa lag gya these people are jumping like clowns and bringing religion everywhere...Just dont go kaboom with your suicide vests while celebrate

Calm down gurkha aur tum nhi ho ghey tu PDF aur webmaster bhooka mar jahey ga :D bara aya millionaire

giphy.gif
still here......?

we gave u a nice contest despite not having dhoni, yuvi, pathan brothers and zaheer khan

Yeah because I don't watch any other sport and people around me are very much into cricket. And if its an India Pakistan match everybody would be glued to the tv and would refuse to even move :lol:

Bat pakrnaa nahin aataaa aur Cricket ki fan bun-nein chalein ! :lol:

Yeah because I don't watch any other sport and people around me are very much into cricket. And if its an India Pakistan match everybody would be glued to the tv and would refuse to even move :lol:
true...
cricket has wasted many life in the sub-continent......:lol:
we are some of them.....:D:D

Pakistanis acting like barsaati mendhak. Match kya jeet gaye aukaat dikhane lage. Has been seeing past 10 pages. Taunting is good but insulting is another thing. Agar Afridi har match ki tarah ande pe out hota to bhagte fir rahe hote. 250 ka score bhi mar marke chase kiya aur fudak rahe hain. :mad:

You mad? :angry:

:rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom