India vs Pakistan Asia Cup 2014 at Mirpur

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trust me ..
rkl_ranjeet2.jpg
hahaha...
I know that...
but was just confirming from the villein side..:D:D

Okay, so should i abuse you and your religion and will you praise me then?
No idiot....you apparently didnt read my posts from the start...I said few members did abuse and many were showing they didnt approve....instead of whining maybe you should have reported...

As for religious stuff Webby is deleting whichever is being reported

hahaha...
and you were trolling about hitting them in .........:P
you still need more practice.....
BTW there is pakisani girls team too....you can join in....with your practice...:D:D

Tauba never I don't play sports I was a kid then and it was how its usually between cousins :lol:
I am more into sloganeering and later celebrating or torturing depending on the outcome :angel:

Congratulations to Pakistan and commiserations to India.

Asia cup has unveiled the fact that team India is nada without Mahindra Singh Dhoni. Kohli is a finest batsman but he's not a good captain.

Kohli is neither a fine batsman nor a good captain. He barely plays, many times he is duck out. It takes some politeness to be a leader so your team doesn't look like a bunch of savages. Koli loves to provoke players after they are dismissed. I'll put proof once this match's highlights are posted online in HD.

Dhoni was a 100% better batsman and leader than koli and Indian media insulted him where he was the one that scored most runs against Pakistan in "Anay do" series.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom