What's new

India vs Pakistan Asia Cup 2014 at Mirpur

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jeevay, Jeevay Pakistan, Pakistan zindabad, Pakistan zindabad :bunny: :pakistan:

This Asia cup is ours!!!

Btw who did the Bangladeshis support???????? :what:

India ko tu own kerte hein hum. :D

Religous shit is deleted, carry on.

thank-you-funny-memes-images-fun-bajiroo-pictures-thankyou-again-21.jpg

I am a big fan of afridi and wanted him to perform like before.......lekin not against india uski tho he should be banned from international cricket :pissed: :cry:

anyways cograts pakistani friends it was a close one agar lala score card ko halal nahi karta tho :pissed: .congrats again :(

After rodays butt ... indians you have my permission to use photoshops to calm you raped ego.. :lol:

BS. Kohli averages 53. Not a single Pakistani batsman in History, even your top greats, had that average.

He just beat the great Viv Richards record as the batsman with max runs at the end of 119 ODI innings.

Everyone gets lucky here and there, but a duck out scars one for life.

Kohli is neither a fine batsman nor a good captain. He barely plays, many times he is duck out. It takes some politeness to be a leader so your team doesn't look like a bunch of savages. Koli loves to provoke players after they are dismissed. I'll put proof once this match's highlights are posted online in HD.

Dhoni was a 100% better batsman and leader than koli and Indian media insulted him where he was the one that scored most runs against Pakistan in "Anay do" series.

I don't know about rest of your post but Kohli is finest bstsmen in contemporary cricketing world.

Check his avg. His strike rate. His ranking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom