What's new

India vs Australia: CWC 2nd QTF, March 24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look indian batting has always been strong historically and if would have a chance to manage everything so my preference will not be the batting because its already the stronger part by making classic batting wickets i m just giving a chance to the oppositions to neutralize my strength ,so i know my weakness is my bowling line-up and the medium pacers don't have pace to deceive the batsman on classic pitches so firstly my preference will be to make a pitch that will have bit of seem movement and as well as spin .because medium pacers always enjoy seeming wickets more than fast bowlers bowling at a pace of 90 miles or so then i will put in 3 seemers in lights of Zaheer ,Nehra and Sreesanth the later is because he has a good record in SA on seeming tracks and two spinners Harbajhan and Ashwin ,now harbajahn can bat we all know and ashwin also has good batting capabilities so my batting will also come down to number 8 with 5 genuine ballers

You should apply for Indian team selectors position. :lol:

I last heard, they had a vacancy.

Look indian batting has always been strong historically and if would have a chance to manage everything so my preference will not be the batting because its already the stronger part by making classic batting wickets i m just giving a chance to the oppositions to neutralize my strength ,so i know my weakness is my bowling line-up and the medium pacers don't have pace to deceive the batsman on classic pitches so firstly my preference will be to make a pitch that will have bit of seem movement and as well as spin .because medium pacers always enjoy seeming wickets more than fast bowlers bowling at a pace of 90 miles or so then i will put in 3 seemers in lights of Zaheer ,Nehra and Sreesanth the later is because he has a good record in SA on seeming tracks and two spinners Harbajhan and Ashwin ,now harbajahn can bat we all know and ashwin also has good batting capabilities so my batting will also come down to number 8 with 5 genuine ballers

That might be ok against weak seam bowling lineups such as Sri Lanka, but when we are confronted with quality seam bowling in the form of Lee, Steyn or Gul, our much vouched batting lineup will struggle on seaming tracks. That is why Indians generally prefer flat batting tracks with an abrasive surface which can help in reverse swing later on.

Looking at the bowling lineup that you proposed, a seaming track would help only Sree and maybe Nehra, while our batting will struggle. Compare that with a flat/spinning track and you will get your answer why we don't prefer that combination.

That might be ok against weak seam bowling lineups such as Sri Lanka, but when we are confronted with quality seam bowling in the form of Lee, Steyn or Gul, our much vouched batting lineup will struggle on seaming tracks. That is why Indians generally prefer flat batting tracks with an abrasive surface which can help in reverse swing later on.

Looking at the bowling lineup that you proposed, a seaming track would help only Sree and maybe Nehra, while our batting will struggle. Compare that with a flat/spinning track and you will get your answer why we don't prefer that combination.

they all are not seem bowlers ,on seeming wickets the slow you ball the more you will able to generate movement on the track and off the track ,the ballers you mentioned are genuine quick bowlers balling at more than 90 miles .surely they will get some movement but not that much that medium pacers will be able to

Have you seen Mohammad Asif and Umer gul togather bowling on seeming wicket? if not then check out for that Mohammad Asif was generating so much seem that his balls were deviating a mile while Gul was getting much less seem than Asif

The reason is Gul is hit the deck hard bowler so are shoaib and lee while Medium pacers just like to kiss the surface

ok let me remind you have you seen Pak vs Canada match? on same pitch canadian medium pacers were seeming balls a mile while when it came to Pakistan bowlers the seem movement was much less only AR was able to generate seem

they all are not seem bowlers ,on seeming wickets the slow you ball the more you will able to generate movement on the track and off the track ,the ballers you mentioned are genuine quick bowlers balling at more than 90 miles .surely they will get some movement but not that much that medium pacers will be able to

Have you seen Mohammad Asif and Umer gul togather bowling on seeming wicket? if not then check out for that Mohammad Asif was generating so much seem that his balls were deviating a mile while Gul was getting much less seem than Asif

That's not the point. The point is that Indian batting performances on seeming tracks are pathetic. Case in point, the last test match played at Motera against SA.

We cannot sacrifice our entire batting lineup just to get assistance for two average seam bowlers.

wow... match is still four days away & we are already in 5th page of this thread? & there is another thread talkin about india vs pak s/f already!! world cup is well truly kickin off now!!

^ India - Pakistan match (if it happens) will break all records at PDF.

That's not the point. The point is that Indian batting performances on seeming tracks are pathetic. Case in point, the last test match played at Motera against SA.

We cannot sacrifice our entire batting lineup just to get assistance for two average seam bowlers.

I wonder what happened to that tall guy Ishant every one was vowing about him after AUS series but then don't know what happened to him he went for plenty after that ,even in ICC champ trophy he was very expensive against PAK

Time To Take Revenge Of 2003 WC Final

India Will surely Beat Kangaroos This Time ....:tup::tup:

Hoping for India - pak Semi final.

It is going to be a good good match!!!

Time To Take Revenge Of 2003 WC Final

India Will surely Beat Kangaroos This Time ....:tup::tup:

Hoping for India - pak Semi final.

Provided both beat their rivals....

One Pollard is enough to hammer Pakistani bowlers for massive sixes....
While WI has one (DS Smith) who has scored nearly 300 runs, Pakistan has none...
And before you forget the WI explosive Ravi Rampaul who took 5 for in his first WC-11...

But above all, the chances are more for Pakistan to go home early than for India :P

While WI has one (DS Smith) who has scored nearly 300 runs, Pakistan has none...

But currently Pakistan are seen Favourites against Windies .

They Are going good with Bowling .

Haha typical indian having wet dreams .lol i will not make a fuss about your post because by going your history of posts none can expect anything unbiased from you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom