What's new

India vs Australia: CWC 2nd QTF, March 24

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have the feeling India will win..
worry not yaro.. phatay chuck do ....

well...australia of all teams performs when they have to..
they rise to the occasion and win by totally shutting out the opposition!
they have showed in the past the vast vast gap that lies between the number one cricketing team in the world and the rest of the bheed...
I hope we reach the finals.

Now this is knock out, Aussies will try their best. Both teams are good but India has slight edge. Lets hope for the best.

India will lose the match, so far we have been lucky. The good thing for India is return of Yuvi.

India will win the match. No doubt about it.

India will lose the match, so far we have been lucky. The good thing for India is return of Yuvi.

why would you say that? oz's record isn't that brilliant either. they also only won against Zimbabwe, Kenya, NZ & Canada. India did beat them convincingly in the warm up! If anyone has the edge in this match, i think it's India!!

before Q.f dhoni has to rethink abt few players. pathan should be dropped now, neither he is batting well nor bowling. munaf too has been a disappointment. sreesanth should be picked in place of munaf.

As far as I know Yusuf will definitely be dropped
With Sehwag comming in his place after being declared fit , Rest of the team will pretty much remain the same with India Playing 2 fast bowlers namely Zaheer Khan and Munaf and two spinners in Bhajji and Ashwin

The pitch is expected to be a turning wicket with lots of help for spinners

If India looses, all Indians better disappear from PDF for few days, we will get our as* trolled big time otherwise:fie:

India will win but i hope they loose:)

^not if pakistan looses 2:P

If India looses, all Indians better disappear from PDF for few days, we will get our as* trolled big time otherwise:fie:

No you won't, you guys already showed balls by choosing to not loose against WI knowing you'd be against Aussies. So fikar not, support your team, think of it as a regular match and they'll do alright

why would you say that? oz's record isn't that brilliant either. they also only won against Zimbabwe, Kenya, NZ & Canada. India did beat them convincingly in the warm up! If anyone has the edge in this match, i think it's India!!

When its AUS ,what previous match holds doesnot count. don't forget they have heart of champions if any team knows how to bounce back after a defeat its them .don't forget they have lost after a long time so they will come back very hard .they are same team which won 6-1 from Eng . the only thing they will worry about will be the spin but your curators have the history of making pitches which don't spin much atleast in this WC and your own analysts were crying loud about it that when you have a certain advantage why you don't want to exploit it

If india gets good spinning track then there might be a v.good chance but if they got the track where there is bounce or is really flat then your advantage will go down the drain .don't forget indian bowling hasn't been upto the mark except for the last game that too WI were throwing there wickets like anything but still i'll not take any credit away form inidan bowlers but i still think apart from Zaheer khan i don't see any threat for AUS ,Ashwin might be in case when the pitch have got fast turn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom