What's new

India vs Australia: CWC 2nd QTF, March 24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed India had much better batsman and Pakistan have much better bowlers,but on that count u cannot blame us that even after having a good batting line up they scrambled into pieces,if India is the only team which folded 7 batsman for 30 rums,Pakistan is also the only team which conceded around 100 runs in the last 5 overs,even after a strong bowling.

What I meant is that someday this happens,cant blame it,everyday is not ur lucky day

it happened 1 time in our case but in your case it happened on 3 consecutive times .
Also our balling went bad due to pathetic keeping by akmal if he would have taken that catch NZ would have been out for 200 runs or even less

Even if you have any doubt still then let me tell you that after the game of NZ we came back strongly and proved our point by bowling out AUS for just 176 runs while india still has to prove a point with their collapse

No offense but our bowlers are more stronger then indian bowlers also we have Abdul Razzaq as 5th bowler who bowls with the same pace of munaf ,and Abdul Razzaq has taken more than 200 wickets also Hafeez is not a part timer he is genuine all-rounder and has taken many wickets in domestic cricket and in this WC also he has taken important wickets of Upul Tharanga,Ponting etc

Also we don't have luxury of class batsman like other teams apart form Younis and Misbah we don't have any player who have lot of experience like Smith,Ponting,Sachin etc we have man y young batsmen also a lot of fragility in our batting line up

And yet you tend to play all rounders rather than more batsmen. The reason is simple. You play people who can have a major impact on the game. India believes that a 7th batsman can do that more than our 5th bowler. Pakistan believes that an all rounder can do that more than a 6th batsman.

It's just optimising the resources to the best of your advantage

Oh yaar, chill. He is classified as a fast bowler, just like Kamran is classified as a 'keeper. Happy?

i m not happy because you still are sticking with your point in a rather jolly way lol

i m not happy because you still are sticking with your point in a rather jolly way lol

Hey, I'm agreeing with you that Munaf is rather inept at bowling at fast speeds. He is called a fast bowler because that's how he is classified in the traditional sense. Otherwise he would be called a medium pace wicket to wicket containing bowler.

And yet you tend to play all rounders rather than more batsmen. The reason is simple. You play people who can have a major impact on the game. India believes that a 7th batsman can do that more than our 5th bowler. Pakistan believes that an all rounder can do that more than a 6th batsman.

It's just optimising the resources to the best of your advantage

Nah because we don't have such strong batsmen coming out historically speaking also no team plays with 6 pure batsman you name it even AUS plays with 4 proper batsman and rest are 3 genuine all-rounders ,then you come to SL they play with 5 genuine batsman while rest are all-rounders and proper bowlers , now SA also plays with less than 6 proper batsman but when you see there bowling all these teams are playing with 3-4 front line bowlers while 1 0r 2 genuine all-rounders , while india is playing with 4 proper bowlers and one part timer

If you look AUS,SA,SL and Pakistan all these teams have similar compositions while india is having totally having different composition

The reason is simple. Indian team is more capable at scoring 350 and bowling teams out for 325, as opposed to scoring 200 and bowling teams out for 175. We just don't have the bowlers in our country to do the latter. That's why we aim to bat first and score 350.

You ask any legend he will tell you that on sub-continent wickets you need 5 bowlers 4 genuine and 1 all-rounder even Imran Khan is time n time again saying this,Wasim said this

Even Gangualy yesterday was saying this and i hope you don't know your team better than Gangualy

The reason is simple. Indian team is more capable at scoring 350 and bowling teams out for 325, as opposed to scoring 200 and bowling teams out for 175. We just don't have the bowlers in our country to do the latter. That's why we aim to bat first and score 350.

but you can't do this every time we saw england easily reaching 338, we saw SA chasing 296 so that always may not come true ,quality sides will chase it down

People talking about India winning or Australia winning.
But the most important thing is that it is going to be the most interesting game of the world cup! Eagerly looking forward to watch the entire game ball to ball.

Main to pehle hi keh raha tha haar jao , bekar main hero banna tha , ab bhukto . There is really no way i think australia will lose two matches continuously on the trot in world tournament .

They will come very hard at us . Watch out for irritating sounds of whoo whoooo when they field and bouncers from brett lee .Australians become especially dangerous in knock out matches.

I have also lost hope . 70-30 for Australia acc to me .

Tell me, out of the Indian 15, which bowlers will you play?

Look indian batting has always been strong historically and if would have a chance to manage everything so my preference will not be the batting because its already the stronger part by making classic batting wickets i m just giving a chance to the oppositions to neutralize my strength ,so i know my weakness is my bowling line-up and the medium pacers don't have pace to deceive the batsman on classic pitches so firstly my preference will be to make a pitch that will have bit of seem movement and as well as spin .because medium pacers always enjoy seeming wickets more than fast bowlers bowling at a pace of 90 miles or so then i will put in 3 seemers in lights of Zaheer ,Nehra and Sreesanth the later is because he has a good record in SA on seeming tracks and two spinners Harbajhan and Ashwin ,now harbajahn can bat we all know and ashwin also has good batting capabilities so my batting will also come down to number 8 with 5 genuine ballers

Main to pehle hi keh raha tha haar jao , bekar main hero banna tha , ab bhukto . There is really no way i think australia will lose two matches continuously on the trot in world tournament .

They will come very hard at us . Watch out for irritating sounds of whoo whoooo when they field and bouncers from brett lee .Australians become especially dangerous in knock out matches.

I have also lost hope . 70-30 for Australia acc to me .
You ll see.
Note my point.India will win this game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom