What's new

India vs Australia: CWC 2nd QTF, March 24

Status
Not open for further replies.
As far as I know Yusuf will definitely be dropped
With Sehwag comming in his place after being declared fit , Rest of the team will pretty much remain the same with India Playing 2 fast bowlers namely Zaheer Khan and Munaf and two spinners in Bhajji and Ashwin

The pitch is expected to be a turning wicket with lots of help for spinners

you should need to review the bolded part of your statement ,by no means Munaf is a fast bowler he is a general medium pacer and Zaheer khan also doesn't have express pace but atleast have something better than Munaf .don't exaggerate your statements

you should need to review the bolded part of your statement ,by no means Munaf is a fast bowler he is a general medium pacer and Zaheer khan also doesn't have express pace but atleast have something better than Munaf .don't exaggerate your statements

Surprising, you don't call Munaf a fast bowler, yet you call Kamran a 'keeper and Afridi an all-rounder.

I m shouting it loud since the start of the WC that why the hell india is not going with 5 genuine bowlers ? when your team is known for batting why you still want to stuff your batting and drop one bowler ,this is really a defensive move on the part of whoever is selecting the team ,by this you are already giving the opposition a chance to think that you already have entered the ground in defensive mold rather than attacking mold .

The only thing to add more and more batsman is loosing wickets on 29-9 or 30-7 etc

With the kind of bowling India posses my premonition predicts an Indian defeat.

Buddy, you yourself said that Indian bowling is not strong enough. Tell me, if the BEST 4 bowlers in the country cannot perform well, what can the 5th best bowler do? ODI cricket is a batsman's game. That's why even Pakistan plays only 4 genuine bowlers and the rest part-timers/all rounders.

Surprising, you don't call Munaf a fast bowler, yet you call Kamran a 'keeper and Afridi an all-rounder.

Point out a single post of mine where i said Afridi an all-rounder and praised Akmal? and for heaven sake don't come up with this statement "that other members say this " i have no concern with what other says

Infact i was the one who was blaming akmal like hell against NZ match just go out and check my posts ,even i started revolution against akmal and i motivated others too to start this ,i always say afridi is brainless as a batsman not only i even Imran khan cirticize him as a batsman and so does wasim

And coming back to your statement ,a bowler who balls at late 70's or early 80's will you call him a fast bowler? for heaven sake if that would be the case we would have been calling Abdul Razzaq as fast bolwer because he balls with almost same pace

For heaven sake try to take criticism in constructive way rather than going all guns blazing just because i belong to Pakistan

The only thing to add more and more batsman is loosing wickets on 29-9 or 30-7 etc

Happens sometime,not a big deal,each and every team ha witnessed such a debacle at some point,thats a thing to worry about,but not a matter that necessarily should happen every day.

Buddy, you yourself said that Indian bowling is not strong enough. Tell me, if the BEST 4 bowlers in the country cannot perform well, what can the 5th best bowler do? ODI cricket is a batsman's game. That's why even Pakistan plays only 4 genuine bowlers and the rest part-timers/all rounders.

No offense but our bowlers are more stronger then indian bowlers also we have Abdul Razzaq as 5th bowler who bowls with the same pace of munaf ,and Abdul Razzaq has taken more than 200 wickets also Hafeez is not a part timer he is genuine all-rounder and has taken many wickets in domestic cricket and in this WC also he has taken important wickets of Upul Tharanga,Ponting etc

Also we don't have luxury of class batsman like other teams apart form Younis and Misbah we don't have any player who have lot of experience like Smith,Ponting,Sachin etc we have man y young batsmen also a lot of fragility in our batting line up

,by no means Munaf is a fast bowler he is a general medium pacer and Zaheer khan also doesn't have express pace but atleast have something better than Munaf .

It would be interesting to know the comparison of pace between quicker faster deliveries of Afridi and average deliveries of Munaf.:)

Happens sometime,not a big deal,each and every team ha witnessed such a debacle at some point,thats a thing to worry about,but not a matter that necessarily should happen every day.

Its because when a batsman comes at the crease with just 3 down or 2 down he knows that there is a lot of batting still to come so he looses concentration and plays extravagant shots and if you remeber all 3 matches india played against test playing nations in this WC everytime there was a batting collapse at the end and india was bowled out inside 50 overs

Four bowlers will bowl best 40 overs but the opposition will take advantage in ten overs of occasional bowlers.

No offense but our bowlers are more stronger then indian bowlers also we have Abdul Razzaq as 5th bowler who bowls with the same pace of munaf ,and Abdul Razzaq has taken more than 200 wickets also Hafeez is not a part timer he is genuine all-rounder and has taken many wickets in domestic cricket and in this WC also he has taken important wickets of Upul Tharanga,Ponting etc

Also we don't have luxury of class batsman like other teams apart form Younis and Misbah we don't have any player who have lot of experience like Smith,Ponting,Sachin etc we have man y young batsmen also a lot of fragility in our batting line up

Agreed India had much better batsman and Pakistan have much better bowlers,but on that count u cannot blame us that even after having a good batting line up they scrambled into pieces,if India is the only team which folded 7 batsman for 30 rums,Pakistan is also the only team which conceded around 100 runs in the last 5 overs,even after a strong bowling.

What I meant is that someday this happens,cant blame it,everyday is not ur lucky day

Point out a single post of mine where i said Afridi an all-rounder and praised Akmal? and for heaven sake don't come up with this statement "that other members say this " i have no concern with what other says

Infact i was the one who was blaming akmal like hell against NZ match just go out and check my posts ,even i started revolution against akmal and i motivated others too to start this ,i always say afridi is brainless as a batsman not only i even Imran khan cirticize him as a batsman and so does wasim

And coming back to your statement ,a bowler who balls at late 70's or early 80's will you call him a fast bowler? for heaven sake if that would be the case we would have been calling Abdul Razzaq as fast bolwer because he balls with almost same pace

For heaven sake try to take criticism in constructive way rather than going all guns blazing just because i belong to Pakistan

Oh yaar, chill. He is classified as a fast bowler, just like Kamran is classified as a 'keeper. Happy?

When its AUS ,what previous match holds doesnot count. don't forget they have heart of champions if any team knows how to bounce back after a defeat its them .don't forget they have lost after a long time so they will come back very hard .they are same team which won 6-1 from Eng . the only thing they will worry about will be the spin but your curators have the history of making pitches which don't spin much atleast in this WC and your own analysts were crying loud about it that when you have a certain advantage why you don't want to exploit it

If india gets good spinning track then there might be a v.good chance but if they got the track where there is bounce or is really flat then your advantage will go down the drain .don't forget indian bowling hasn't been upto the mark except for the last game that too WI were throwing there wickets like anything but still i'll not take any credit away form inidan bowlers but i still think apart from Zaheer khan i don't see any threat for AUS ,Ashwin might be in case when the pitch have got fast turn

it's good to know all that lacking in an indian side. let's not forget the fact that apart from Lee, no aussie bowler had a great time in this world cup. also their main batsman is strugling to find the touch, whereas apart from Pathan, most of indian batsmen have fared well in this tournament. when it comes to their spin attack, even the part time indian spinners have done a better job. having said that, it's not going to be an easy ride for indian team. Toss would play a big part in any day nighter, plus one who holds their nerve on that day!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom